Community post

Discussion

Itchy Skin

View Full Post

Hi all. I am new to the site and come all the way from South Africa :-)

Just a quick question please:

I am currently 9dpo and since around days 6/7 past ovulation I have had itchy skin - legs, arms, face, hands, scalp.

There is not too much info available on this being a symptom so early on but it does appear to pop up on a few threads & I have not had this before.

4th month TTC now.

Does anyone have any ideas on this subject or have had this happen to them?

Thanks again.

64 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 64 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations, looks positive to me. It's light cos it's still early days, test each morning and watch your line darken.
Think this might be it for you xx

8 years ago

Thanks Kerzie. Just so scared to get my hopes up!!

How long have you been TTC for?

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi,
I have been ttc for a year and a half but only discovered a problem with my luteal phase 6/7 months ago. So I've been actively trying since then using supplements and vitamins, my lp is a lot better now so fingers crossed I get my bfp soon.
When I was trying to get pregnant with my ds I took 13 tests in the morning to make sure I was not imagining it. That evening I done loads more and the next morning I used a digital, believed it at last when it said "pregnant 1-2 weeks". Think I took over 30 in all (mostly internet cheapies) so I really do get that you are scared to believe it.
Keeping my fingers crossed this is your month xx

8 years ago

I hope you get your positive really really soon so that you can give your son a little brother / sister too.

I only ovulate while using clomid.

Did you also get a very faint positive by 10dpo?

Where are you from?

Xxx

Hi,
I'm from Scotland, the cold wet part of the UK
It was a couple of days before my period that I got my bfp, never had a long luteal phase so it would have been between 10 and 12 days past o at most. I know how hard it is when you are scared the test has an evap line or its in your head. Superdrug has a 10mlu test that doesn't seem to give evaps but that's in the UK. Maybe get two different makes, look online to see reviews of which are less likely to give evaps. Save your morning urine so you can test when you want.
I'm nervous for you, let us know how you get on. Remember it could take a day or two to get darker and check the tests are 10mlu, gives you the best chance of seeing a line.
Going to stop rambling now and go sleep, oops it's nearly morning xx

8 years ago

Wow congrats Hun itchiness was a FAB sign for you when I was 10DPO with my little girl it was very faint but still there. I'm so happy for you xx

8 years ago

Thanks so much !!!

I'm still not sure whether I should trust it haha.

So scared of false positive / evap lines ...

I posted the pic on this site and out of 21 votes it's come up 90% positive so I'm holding thumbs!

Xx

It look 100% positive to me Hun xx

8 years ago

It def looks positive to me!

8 years ago

Thanks very much - I am still shocked. ha-ha

Just took another one to be sure and posted it again. (Still light but taken at lunch time today)

Isn't it funny how we so want to see the "two lines" and then when we do we STILL doubt ourselves.

Thank you to all of you have responded to me - it is so nice to have "cyber friends" to chat to (especially since I am on the other side of the Globe)

Baby Dust to each one of you

xxx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo