Community post

Discussion

Itchy Skin

Hi all. I am new to the site and come all the way from South Africa :-)

Just a quick question please:

I am currently 9dpo and since around days 6/7 past ovulation I have had itchy skin - legs, arms, face, hands, scalp.

There is not too much info available on this being a symptom so early on but it does appear to pop up on a few threads & I have not had this before.

4th month TTC now.

Does anyone have any ideas on this subject or have had this happen to them?

Thanks again.

64 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 64 Replies | Last Page

I had the world's itchiest legs, right down by the front of my ankles, for a cpl days earlier this cycle. Got a bfp at 8dpo. Idk that I would say it's a symptom (for me), could've been coincidence, it's winter here so who knows. Anything out of the norm could be a good thing tho, so don't discount it.

Best of luck! =))

8 years ago

My god I'm in totally agony with my skin I'm itching all over I feel like crying, but. Don't know why and my throat is so sore aswell. I'm only 5DPO so don't think it's linked to pregnancy symptoms xx

8 years ago

Thank you for your answers girls ... Really appreciate it. There's not much on the net about this apart from it occurring later in pregnancy.

I have a 6 year old son and have never experienced this before ... Unless it's a new weird PMS symptom for me...

This is my fourth round of clomid (son was also conceived on clomid). Also would be a first for me if itchy skin was clomid related.

Unfortunately I've had no other "real" symptoms... Maybe 9dpo is too soon.

It's summer in South Africa now so it's warm & raining so not sure where the dry itch comes from haha

Hoping for that BFP!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Therose my itching started at 6dpo so maybe a good sign for us both !!!

I'm n the UK so it's not that warm, pretty cold really. it could be a good sign you never know xx

8 years ago

Congrats Dakota :-) !!!!

We're abouts in South Africa do you live? Xx

8 years ago

I'm in Johannesburg (a suburb called Alberton)

Unfortunately we don't have such cool sites / threads / chat forums here :-(

I use to live in Amanzimtoti when I was 6 was lovely X

8 years ago

That's a beautiful place on the coast ... Love it!!

Well I took an early detection test this morning (10dpo) and got what looks like a very faint positive !!

So hoping that it is .... But it's just so damn light.

Perhaps "itching" is a sign after All.

I posted the pic of the test on the HPT images section.

Xx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo