Community post

Discussion

Going crazy... 11 dpo! Anyone same boat?

Hi! We've been ttc for 7 months now and am feeling defeated. Had one cp and that was hard to deal with, even though we know how common it is. I am 11 dpo and am supposed to start either today or tomorrow. Took a test this morning and totally negative. I have no sign of af, so trying to be optimistic, but just doesn't seem likely.. Don't really have any symptoms... I've been feeling especially bloated and 'bubbly' lately, but just might be something I'm overthinking. Anyone in similar situation? The hubby is extremely supportive, but he doesn't always get how difficult it can be to see everyone around you getting pregnant and having babies! Good luck to you all!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Good luck to you :) I was in the same boat as you a couple of days ago. And unfortunately af started ttoday. I'm hoping you have better luck than I do! However at least if not then we can ttc for a may baby ;),

9 years ago

Thanks! Still waiting... Crossing my fingers. It's always nice when someone can relate. You all been ttc for awhile? Exhausting! ;)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo