Community post

Discussion

11 DPO BFN on a FRER then BFP????

Hi ladies!

I'm probably grasping at straws here but thought I would throw this question out there & see if this has happened to any of you ladies.

My cycles are 26 days, I ovulated on day 13. I'm 11 DPO today & due for AF in 3 days (so, 4 days away from my supposed missed period). I used a FRER both yesterday & today (on 10 & 11 DPO) & got BFN's!!

I guess what throws me off is the fact that according to the info on here (and survey) for FRER, by 11 DPO most people (over 80%) get their BFP's by now.....but I'm still 3 days away from my period....do you think there is still a chance for me or do you think by now a FRER would have picked up something??

Thanks ladies!!!! Baby dust to all!!!

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm in the same boat. I used the FRER 6 Days sooner on DPO 10 and 11 and got BFNs. I'm 12 dpo today and not taking a test today. I'm certainly hoping we are both not out.

My gums have been so sore that just brushing my teeth feels like someone punched me in the mouth. I called my dentist and she said that it sounds like I'm pregnant and that it is actually a very common symptom, but just not widely known and to call her back if I'm not pregnant. She then very happily said, I don't expect you to call me back. :)

I'm sure hoping she's right, but my symptoms so far today seem to have really lightened up. Maybe it's because I'm feeling out today?

Crossing my fingers for us both!!!

ChaslovesBrian User Image TTC#1 since September 2011

12 years ago

Good luck!! I'll keep my fx'd for ya! The bleeding/sore gums sounds like promising symptoms to me!!

I've had some sx too & normally, I don't have any. Just a little example....this morning I woke up starving & grabbed the first thing I saw (a banana), well after about 2 bites I started to feel queezy....I'm like "how can a banana make me feel sick"? It quickly went away tho....so who knows?! I just hope this is not all in my head!!

I have one FRER test left in the 3-pack I bought & I'm not going to test until I'm late! Honestly, I'm so sick of seeing BFN's!!!

Keep in touch & let me know how everything turns out... when is AF due for you?

BABY DUST to YA!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

i dont really like frers. theyre ok but i havent got a good clear positive out of them. i have done quite a few of those frer tests over the past few months and i also got tired of seeing disapointing negatives. this month i did use them i did three and the first one i did a few days before my period was due and it was faintly very faintly positive. the second one i did was really hardly there at all and the third one is also faint and barely even there. then i tried a pregnosis and there was a second line but it was skinny. i did another pregnosis yesterday afternoon and it was negative so i was thinking maybe im not but i just feel like i am preggers so i had one last clearblue test and took it last night and there is definately a second blue line it isnt hard to see and it showed up within seconds :))) i believe i am now and im going to take a few more clearblues to see them get darker :))) i think its good to try other tests and just see what comes up so baby dust to you and i hope you are preggers! :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo