Community post

Discussion

New Here :)

Hello everyone! New to this forum and just looking for some ttc friends. A little about me: This is is my second cycle actively trying to conceive #2. We have a beautiful daughter who just turned three. DH is 31 and I am 26. I just started taking Maca Root this cycle (DH is as well) as well as using OPKs. It took us over a year of "NTNP" to conceive the first time and I'm hoping the second time around will be a bit quicker. I'm currently on CD 4, waiting for AF to leave. My cycles have been quite long, but I'm hoping the Maca Root helps with that.

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I guess I could also add that while this *technically* is our first official month actively trying to conceive, we have been NTNP off and on for two years. I've had to go on and off of birth control for medical reasons, but now I am off for good until that BFP arrives! I have a history of endometriosis and ovarian cysts.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello Hun welcome ..Iam TTC #3 I got two beautiful daughters a 5 yrs old and 1 1/2 Yrs old.. There my world, this would be cycle 2 of trying for baby my AF just finish two days ago so I know what you going through, Iam 26 as well my DH is 22 we trying for a BOY!! Finger cross.. we could keep in touch here so let me know anything and should add me I will do the same.. Baby Dust

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo