Community post

Discussion

$ Store Faint Positive, then FRER BFN

I took a pregnancy test on 11 dpo (BFN), then again yesterday at 12 dpo with FMU and it was BFN- but then I felt so sick to my stomach I took my remaining test, a Dollar Tree brand, and it was slightly positive!

However, took a FRER again this morning with FMU (perhaps dilute from drinking a lot of water) and its BFN...... what gives?

AF is one day late, on day 30 of my cycle- I have been averaging around 28-29 day cycles now.

Mild cramps, no spotting

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Took another $ store test and it was the same faintly positive.
I think I will try to stop testing until Monday, and if AF doesn't appear, ask the doc for a test?

9 years ago • Post starter

Your in the game until AF arrives, right? Test again! Good luck!!

9 years ago

I just wanted to let you know that I took a look at your tests and your last $store definitely looks positive! I'd say congrats and if no AF soon, request blood work! GL :)

9 years ago

You've definitely had some positive tests. Some brands detect smaller amounts of HCG than others, which could explain the yo-yo between your positives and negatives, not to mention time of day. You should be close enough to a missed period by now to request a blood test. Good luck to you!

9 years ago

Thank you for replying! I asked my OBGYN about a blood draw on Friday and they said all they would do was another urine test. So, I left a message for my primary care provider and can hopefully have my blood draw tomorrow or Tuesday, which would be 4-5 days late and 15-16 dpo.

I love these forums and have found a lot of encouragement and wisdom here thanks ladies!

Blood test that was ran today came back at 118- LMP was 6/27, and I think I ovulated on 7/13. I am hoping that level isn't too low.

They want me to come back Thurs/Fri and re-test to see if it doubling.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo