Community post

Discussion

7dpo no symptoms

7dpo today. No symptoms:( just not feeling like it didnt work. This is my first ttc. It's hard reading all these people with symptoms when I just feel normal. I tested yesterday which was dumb but wanted to see if I had a faint line because I've seen a few people on here who've had them but like I thought it was a bfn. Just feeling down today in the 2ww. Anyone else around 7dpo??

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Okay, all of you women who test 6dpo and 7dpo, time to stop. It's a waste of tests and will just aggravate you when you don't get a line. The ONLY way you will get a line is if you ovulate earlier than you thought you did.

I don't believe anyone who says they are 7dpo actually is. I believe 8dpo is the earliest you can see a BFP. The reason I say this is I did IVF so I'm 100% certain of my dpo AND I'm pregnant with twins. My beta at the tail end of 10dpo was 99. That is super super high and using my best brands that pick up hCG under 10 (confirmed by blood tests), I still did not get a faint + until the end of 8dpo.

I believe we had 3 implant b/c my doubling time went from 30 hours to 46 hours back to 33 hours and I think we lost one along the way there. So that's possibly with triplets on those days.

And even with all this going on, I didn't have any symptoms until my 4th week. You really have to let the hCG, progesterone and estrogen build before symptoms really kick in.

I'm sure people will argue with me and say I'm wrong, but really, just wait until 8dpo to test, don't try to read symptoms as your period and pregnancy ones are the same in the beginning and don't get discouraged until your at the end of 12dpo with no line and then just tell yourself you ovulated later than you thought. ;)

Also, not sure if this is your first month TTC? That isn't clear in your post, but it usually takes 3-6 months. You might get lucky on the first go, but often takes a few more tries.

Hope this helps! Wishing you a BFP soon too!

8 years ago

Yes it's my first month. I ovulated the 16th and we ttc the 16, 14, 13, and the 12th. Not sure my chances. I hope good for being 27 and family members having no issues getting pregnant.
People say they can feel when they implant and wondering if that's actually true or just bs. I'm at 7dpo which I guess can still be early but hoping I will. Next month around after doing more research im going to ttc couple days after ovulation as well.

8 years ago • Post starter

Yeah, best not to be discouraged until after 6 months of trying. If it doesn't work this month, enjoy the freedom. I'm so sick with morning sickness, constant cramps (worse with twins) and sheer exhaustion, I'm jealous of all non-pregnant normal people. The first trimester is not something to look forward to. :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo