Community post

Discussion

TTC My first baby

Hi there everyone!
I'm here to tell you my story with TTC. We have been trying now for 6 months. I am using saliva microscope, i'm using prenatal vitamins and I measure my basal temperature every morning. I am 22 years old, and my fiance is 33 - so it's about time for him to be a young dad and me being a young mom. I am using App Kindara and P.Tracker. I am expecting my period on 27th January, I've ovulated on 16th January. Any cycle buddies?
Today I took a pregnancy test in the morning because my saliva looks like I'm ovulating but that's not possible because it has been 7 DPO. I have extremely tender nipples and huge mood swings. The test turned out negative. Could I be pregnant? Did I take test too early?
Any advices on how to concieve a baby in fastest way possible?
With every month I feel more and more frustrated. (I know there are bigger problems in the world than 6months TTC)

Send me some baby dust! I Need it!

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi Miawantsbaby,

We have a group forum you can join called Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage just click on the community page and you can search there. We discuss everything ttc and fertility. There is no fastest way we've all been through it all you can do is get a lot of support when you are at your Witt end feel like it'll never happen. Good Luck on your journey God Bless.

BTW to answer some of your questions yes you definitely tested to early try waiting closer to your missed period 12dpo at least. Plenty of times our minds play tricks on us because we want to be pregnant so bad that we mirror images of PMS for pregnancy after a well which can be very frustrating.

8 years ago

Hello Miawantbaby!
I know it can be frustrating in this 2ww, but try to find smth to take you mind off all this.I am trying for my second child for about a year now.The first pregnancy was a beautiful surprise!Just pray and keep trying!I am sure you will soon have your little miracle!
You will have ups and downs but be strong!!And enjoy this journey!

8 years ago

Thank you ladies! I love this site, I can find everything I need :)
@Soulchild27 Thank you very much for your advices!
@Aleinad I'm sending you all the prayers and positive thinking! May God bless you with 2nd angel

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello!! We're on the same cycle. Aunt Flo is predicted for the 28th. No real sigh she will show yet tho.
I took a hpt this evening and not sure if very faint bfp or an Evap line. But fingers crossed.
I have left side cramping and according to hubby I'm moody haha. Other than that I feel completely normal. (Which is weird cause with af I get super cramps and super sore boobs).
Fx and baby dust to you.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo