Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 894 Replies | Last Page

haha hopefully!!!

User Image

9 years ago

marcie - you got a coverline and mine disappeared this morning haha
I think if I changed my "set ovulation day" to the possible predicted by the system ovulation day I would get the cover line back but I do not agree with the predicted ovulation date. I am sticking with my gut that I am 6DPO.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Morning ladies. Marcie, I agree with Basia. I see you're starting to get fertile CM again, so maybe your body is about to try again. Hope your husband is ready to when he gets home. Lol

Basia, I wouldn't change your O date. The tracker is just a little confused because of those two days you skipped. Hopefully it'll straighten itself out tomorrow. Glad to see your temp going up. Your chart looks good. Hold of on testing! We need to be strong. Lol

I'm trying not to think about symptoms. It's hard, but I'm determined not to make myself crazy this time. The most noticeable difference this cycle is that my boobs don't hurt yet. Usually they do right after O, but only this morning did I start to feel any little bit of sensitivity. Just playing the waiting game........

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope - I get cycles where my boobs don't hurt at all or some that when I roll in my bed at night it wakes me up.
It all depends on the cycle.

I did go on elliptical last night for 20 min and walked my dog for 30 min to get my blood going and hopefully that will help with implantation. I am not sure if it is true or not but it can't hurt :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Oh that sounds like a good idea. I've never heard of that. I've been taking a baby aspirin every day for the past two months, so I'm hoping that helps. Maybe I'll have to walk the dog tonight.

User Image

It can't hurt :)
Exercise is always good

9 years ago

I really need to get back into exercising. Laziness is so much more fun though!! :)

User Image

9 years ago

Quick question ladies. If my progesterone was low I would know by now with all the blood tests and procedures I had, right?

9 years ago

Jessph - did they do progesterone test? there is a test for that but it all depends if they did it or not.
I am doing mine tomorrow.

9 years ago

Did your doctor test specifically for that? It's a blood test done after ovulation. I'm sure they would have ruled that out though.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo