Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 894 Replies | Last Page

I had a little bit of a scare earlier.. When I wiped I had a vein looking thing in my CM and just a tad more brown when I wiped again. I haven't had anything since, but my goodness it scared me.. I had implantation bleeding at 12DPO and a little 13DPO and nothing since. I didn't figure I would be seeing anything like IB at this point.. So now I know how you felt Nicole. I have constantly been going to the loo to wipe just to make sure I don't see anymore. Has yours stopped?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Marcie, I'm with Basia. We both ovulate later in our cycles. I think that's pretty normal. I'd be expecting it in the next few days. Just get to BDing and you should be all good. Sorry, since i got to work late this morning I've had to play a little catch up.

Bumpin, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I've heard that a little spotting early in is perfectly normal if you don't have any pain along with it. Like I said to Nicole, maybe your little bean is just getting settled and comfy. Your first "snuggle" from your new baby. Lol.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

That's cute RPope.

Yes, for now my bleeding and cramps have subsided quite a bit. I'm more relaxed, but still very cautious. I think any red bleeding now is from a wiping myself raw I've had to pee like every 30min-1hour. I hope it all stays away. I just want it to be Wednesday already! Tonight was an ice cream for dinner kind of night.

I've googled just about every cause for bleeding in early pregnancy, from what RPope said and Callmequirky said about 'snuggling,' to cervical erosion and softening, to breakthrough bleeding, to no known cause, to threatened miscarriage (hopefully not that one obviously!). Trying not to worry about it. Have you gotten Betas done Bumpin?

9 years ago

Yeah, I wouldn't be concerned (and I'm not really CONCERNED so much as irritated) if my O day hadn't been consistently on day 12 for the past like year... Until last month and this month, that is. Oh well. Who's to say what's actually going on in there?

for both of you, Nicole and bumpin!! I'm sure all is well!

User Image

9 years ago

Nicole I'm so glad you and your little bean are okay. Thank goodness. Big hugs.

bumpin I'm sure your bleeding is just your bean settling in. If it increases and you get cramping get to your doctor asap. I dont want you losing that little panda. You're my cycle buddy!

sorry I can't reply to everyone. Been uber tired today. Didnt sleep last night. Finally got to sleep at about 2pm today until 4pm. Now I'm wondering if I should go to bed early.

Anyone else get exhausted around O?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies 7dpiui. I feel fine :(. Nothing but extra cm, noticeable . Also had kinda theses burning stinging cramps, but they stopped. No blood so guess it's not implantation. Sigh. I know 7 days is early to test but tested and it was negative. Why oh why do I do this to myself.

9 years ago

Not everyone gets implantation bleeding. I'd say the stinging cramps were a good sign. Dont count yourself out yet Texas. I'd wait till at least 10 dpo to test again, but that might be early too. If implantation was today you may see something by then... Good luck girl! Positive baby vibes!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Rpope thank you :)

9 years ago

Texas... Way 2 early to test... Wait few more days.
RPope was right with implantation bleeding... Actually most people don't experience it.

to you :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks basia you too!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo