Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 894 Replies | Last Page

nicole hopefully everything will turn out just fine :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

So I messed up my temperature for the past 2 days and can't rely on them at all :)

oh well hopefully tomorrow I will take an accurate temp.

How are you feeling ladies?

I am 5 DPO and feel ok... nothing super unusual for the symptoms... basically what I usually feel like at this point except that I had a feeling like I was getting UTI last night but I was fine this morning. But that happened to me before few months ago as well.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Well I'm glad to hear that the U/S looked ok! that your HCG numbers look good later in the week!

Still no O over here. Grr. RPope- what were those vitamins you took this cycle? I'll have to look into that for next month!!

User Image

9 years ago

marcie... does your fertility monitor still gives you reading that you should be ovulating soon?

9 years ago

Yeah, but now that I know a little more about the limitations of the fertility monitor, it's not as helpful as I thought. Basically, here's how it works:

You start POAS on day 6 of your cycle. That day will always show as low fertility as the machine establishes your baseline.

On the day that it detects an increase in estrogen (even a small one), it will move into high fertility.

It will stay at high fertility until you get the LH surge, at which point it will go into peak. It shows peak for 2 days, then high for one day after that, then back to low.

So like I could have had a little estrogen increase last week, but not enough to have ovulated. But because it was already showing high, it's going to keep showing high until I get that LH surge.

It used to be more helpful, back when I had super-regular cycles. OF COURSE that was before I was actually TTC. *eye roll*

User Image

9 years ago

do you use OPKs?

9 years ago

I don't. I've just been using the sticks for the fertility monitor to check my LH level. I've thought about it, but a girl can only POAS so much, and I don't really want to spend the (additional) money on them, you know? If I don't get pg this month though, I think I may get some OPKs and some soy isoflavones for next month.

User Image

9 years ago

I also used to use Ovacue Fertility monitor but I found it a bit to stressful to use it.

Some people love it. I just don't care about it. and that just reminded me to try to sell it on e-bay :)

9 years ago

I think that one is cool, but definitely out of my price range! :)

I think I'm going to call my masseuse and see if I can get in to see her sometime this week. Can't hurt!!

User Image

9 years ago

I got that one used on the internet - I disinfected it pretty well (few times :) and used it for few cycles.

But I am not using it anymore so I decided to sell it back.

With the IUI next month (which I still hope I will get BFP before that) it does not even make sense for me to use it.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo