Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 894 Replies | Last Page

xxjtxx- I hope you really do have a second line!

holmes- CONGRATS! Happy news. Happy and Healthy 9 months!

ababy2love- How are you? Is the witch treating you ok? I'm glad you get to try for a May baby! GOOD LUCK!

texas -Basia is right. 6dpo is super early. No worries. There's still time. Try not to test until late so you don't get disappointed. Give'r a week. :)

marcie I'm sorry. You'll get your CM soon enough as well as your LH surge. Good luck!!

callmequirky - sorry we all abandoned you on the april board. Good luck on your TWW.

basia - a couple drinks wont hurt. Have fun!

babydust good luck this cycle! enjoy your vacation

nicole - congrats!! So happy for you! How are you feeling?

RPope Good luck this cycle! Hope the waiting doesn't get to you. :)

babifever WELCOME! Good luck!

piscesmama Good luck with the antibiotics. I hope you're well in no time. :)

afm Ovulating soon. Getting EWCM. wish I was trying this month. I feel like I"m always waiting. Waiting for O. Waiting for a BFP. Waiting for a month. Hate it. I just want a baby!

oh. I colored my hair back to black. Easier to work with than the red. Red has a lot of keep up. I love it. Missed my dark hair.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Snowwhite: Thabks for asking. Today I woke up in excruciating pain and went on the toilet and for some reason all this blood started gushing out of me. It was so bad I wanted to throw up and I was in tears. I don't know what occured but the pain subsided after some hours. Still hurts really badly but not as bad as earlier and I am still bleeding a lot. But now there is a normal flow.

I wanted red hair but I was told it is a lot of work to keep it up. In addition, you will get your baby soon. Just keep positive

User Image User Image

9 years ago

ababy2love - Oh no! That's so weird. Im not sure why you're bleeding so badly. Has it calmed down now? I don't like that you're in pain. Big hugs from me and the cat. :D

afm- I think I ovulated yesterday. Yesterday I had EWCM and today its creamy and sticky. Which means my cycle is probably going to be shorter this month. hmm.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks snowwhite. At least I'm temping this cycle so I'll be able to see if/when I actually do O. Fingers crossed!!

User Image

9 years ago

Good evening Babymakers!

Callmequirky Good to see you here!

Holmes Yay!

xxjtxx texas RPope Babydust

Basia Enjoy yourself a little girl! The benefits of low stress outweigh the minimal/no risk to your could be clump of cells, IMO.

piscesmama Hope your infection clears up!

Ababy

Marcipants snowwhite Sending 'ovulation vibes'! If that's not a thing, it should be.

Sorry if I missed anyone...

AFM I'm good. Only symptoms I have are being really really tired, and my right nipple is sore. Just the right one

I took a digital CB test this morning and it said Pg 1-2 weeks. I read those things are 45%-99% accurate in regards to the weeks estimator. Probably because it calculates from 'ovulation' rather than implantation, which could make it a whole week off. I also read that a study was done on Hcg levels and gender - Girls put out markedly more Hcg than boys.

Calling the doctor in the morning to as for a beta draw and set up an appointment. I'm not going to test to track progression, that makes my mind go nuts and won't change a thing. Just trying to go with the flow here!

Piscesmama's infection made me think of one other thing that I've done for the past 1 1/2 cycles - I took a women's probiotic (Ultimate Flora - Womens Blend). I had a mild yeast infection or BV literally EVERY annual check up since DH and I had been together/having sex. I decided to try the probiotics the month of my check up, and NO infection AND nice CM this month. My doctor really liked the fact that I was taking them. Maybe it's something for y'all to look in to as well?

9 years ago

Hey. Just wondered if u could look at my latest picture, the 8 dpo one. There is definitely something pink where the 2nd line would be but can't pick it up the same in a photo. I know it's ridiculously early lol can't help it. Poas addict :p

9 years ago

cramping and bleeding

9 years ago

Aww nicole im sorry to hear that :( are u still getting bloods taken? I have heard of people who had bleeding throughout their pregnancies. But if it turns out to not be that way for you, you're not alone. I personally lost 2 in a row in 2011. If u want to rant or let it all out to someone, I'm here x

9 years ago

oh Nicole. Im tearing up. Im so sorry. See a doctor as soon as possible. It may only be a threat, and not actually a miscarriage. Im so sorry. Lots of hugs. If you need someone to talk to I'm here. I lost my angel in 2012. I know what its like.

9 years ago

Thanks. I went to the ER because my Dr is always booked for weeks. They did bloodwork and an U/S and said everything looked fine, but I had a bladder infection. My cervix is closed, said it wasn't an active bleed even though it was red, but my hcG is only 85. Said that's a little low for 4 and a half weeks. I really think I implanted late though, like 6 days ago. Getting a second beta 2 in 2 days and some antibiotics.

You guys are so sweet. I hope things are well for all of us!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo