Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Holmes

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies. I'm not out yet, but jumping from the empty April board. Still TWW for me right now. During a normal pre-DD cycle I'd likely be 11 dpo right now, but my cervical mucus is making the fertilityfriend site think I ovulated late, if I even ovulated at all. So, I'm thinking more like 7 dpo. Anyway, that would put a baby due in very early May. I've only read one page of the thread so far.

Congrats Holmes!!!!!! Yay! I love reading happy news and seeing bfps the first time I log in. So happy for you.

9 years ago

So anybody who kept up with my story from the April board heard me say, or see me write rather, that I am not ttc for May. Well my fiancé wants his Jr badly so we will be trying.

Due to this weird af I am not sure when I will ovulate. The weird af I can be due to not ovulating last cycle since ovulation was never confirmed or if it was due to me taking Fertilaid and Fertilitea so I do not know when ovulation is since I don't know when cd1 was.

I heard technically af is the day of constant flow and I didn't have any of that. I would be cd4 if I counted from the first sight of blood. I hope it ends soon. It should be ending tomorrow since my cycles are only 5 days. However, since af is acting up it may linger around a bit longer, hope not.

I will not be using anything extra. I may use preseed though.

Gl to all who are trying and giving you lots of and hope all of us get our .

Thinking positive bfp thoughts

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Congrats Holmes giving you and wishing you a

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Congrats Holmes! So excited for you!

Absolutely no CM today, so I'm irritated. Stupid cycle.

User Image

9 years ago

Marcie: it will happen, don't worry

Afm: I finally got a constant flow yesterday making my this cycle 41 days which never happened to me before. I even got the cramps today and yesterday the sore boobs. So I am counting cd1 from yesterday. Cd2 it is a bit heavier as it usually was supposed to be on 08/13. This starting over process is a bit much but I am going to think positive and be confident

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Tested again today and it was negative. Guess that means the trigger shot is out, and the true wait begins. I was so sad to see it not positive today. I felt it in my heart. Sigh . 6dpo and sad.

9 years ago

Texas - you are only 6 DPO... wait a bit and test not earlier than 9 DPO... I will try to wait till 11 DPO to test... A week from today :)

Good luck girl.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Texas still very early like Basia stated. Lots of baby dust to you.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Congratulations Holmes! A strong bfp u have there! Fab news!

I'm 7dpo and already started testing lol. As usual im convinced I see a 2nd line :p

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo