Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Yeah I'm hoping to entice mine to give it one last go tonight as well! But he might not be able to since last night he couldn't finish. I guess we will see.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey Ladies!
I'm moving on over from the April Babies board:)
I'm ttc #2 after 7 years (long wait) My last two cycles have been a little weird. I think I may have had a chemical pregnancy last month as I was 10 days late and them had a light cycle. If anything I'm usually early. Then this month I though I would get the bfp. Bd every other day and the day I O'd. (Oh, the last two months I've been using opk's) And 10 dpo, af showed. I never had a short Lp before. So, I'm going to see what happens this month bf going to the dr. Has anyone had a short lp?
May is our month ladies! Good Luck and Baby Dust!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I too am coming over from the April board. Got late last night/early this morning.

Oh well onto another month. I can't believe with all the cluster BD'ing DH & I did last cycle it didn't happen for us. I refuse to put him through that again this cycle. But because of his schedule there might be 2 days in a row we do but for the most part going to try for EOD or pretty close to it.

For those who don't know me. This will be DH & my 18th cycle. That would make it 1 1/2 years TTC! Never seeing a BFP. I thought I did a long time ago (pic is still up on my page) but I think my eyes were playing tricks on me. Below in my signature you can see everything we have had done in this long journey of ours. The most recent was having an Exploratory Laparoscopy done in which the doctor found I had late Stage 1 Endometriosis which was removed. I had no idea I had it, figured the bad cramps were normal during this time of the month. But according to my doctor it could be what was holding up our chances at my age. So glad I got it done though...cramps aren't nearly as bad as they used to be. He also said I had a tight cervix which he stretched so hopefully that will also help. That was done back in May. If we aren't pregnant this month then we have will see about an IUI. Mostly it just depends on if we can afford it.

Here's to a May baby!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo welcome...
My Dr. also thinks I have Endometriosis but at this point I am afraid to try Exploratory Laparoscopy...

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yay Danielle, so glad all three of us ovulate today! Here's to May 6 babies!

Welcome to our new additions and good luck this month!

Lolo, how do they stretch your cervix? That sounds so painful! I've never actually felt mine, but that's something to think about. I know it hurts pretty bad every month around ovulation when we BD. Hope this is your month after all those procedures.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Basia30: I was terrified too at first. Mostly because I was worried they weren't going to find something. But it wasn't so bad. Even the recovery was OK. Granted it took me the full 2 weeks to recover and parts of that wasn't all that fun. But it could've been worse. But the surgery was the last thing we did. I had an HSG done in Feb too. The Lap was done after we had been TTC for a whole year. it doesn't take long now. I really don't want to have to pay for an IUI...really nervous on how much it's going to cost us.

AFM: Of course I am having one of those days. Not only do I have to suffer from PMS/cramps...but I have an extremely irritating sore scratchy throat that won't go away, I went to pick up my food at the Chinese restaurant and they didn't send me home with some sauce to go with my sweet and sour chicken so I had to drive back to the place just to pick up the sauce...so ANNOYING! So because of that I had to come back to cold food, and all I really want to do is go home early and now I can't because I have to wait for a call back from a company to get a billing question taken care of and the message service said it could take them 24hrs to call us back. Grrrr! So even if I feel like crap tomorrow I can't stay home. I just hope I feel better by then. If I didn't have this sore throat I think I would be fine with dealing with it all. Why does this crap always seem to happen on CD 1's on my cycles? This day can't end fast enough.

Really looking forward to going home and possibly taking a nice hot bath with a glass of wine or a stiff drink...can't decided which.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

RPope84: I have no idea how they stretched it out. And thank god I was still knocked out from the General Anesthesia during my Lap when they did it...lol...the idea made my legs cross when he told me...lol. But it does make me feel better that he was able to do it. He said that my cervix was so tight it was one of the things causing my Endo. it works.

You know my cervix used to hurt real bad during sex years ago. But I used to have a very irritated cervix due to an underlying issue that thankfully has gone away. That or I got used to it from all the BD'ing DH & I do since we have been together...lol.

It doesn't hurt to talk to your doctor about it and have him/her check it out.

9 years ago

Lolo- IUI isnt terribly expensive in most places. With my cycles, the IUI itself was about $300. There were also 2-3 ultrasounds per cycle- I have no insurance coverages for any of it and my RE office offers a cash price that is discounted when paid at time of service. There were about $150 each. I used donor sperm which was the most expensive part, but if your using DHs then it would be a SA fee (around$75 I think) and then the washing for insemination- about $50. I hope that you don't have to go that route but if you do hopefully it will help to have some idea... Baby dust!!

9 years ago

Hey ladies!

I'm on cycle day 1, which honestly I feel kinda cheated, because af wasn't even supposed to show til Sat. DH and I decided to start using opk's to make things a little easier. I have an appt in a couple of weeks to discuss why my cycles have been acting crazy these last few months. I went from having a set 28 day cycle to having anywhere from 26-31 day cycles since May. I'm frustrated to say the least. DH was even confused when I told him af arrived today, he just kept asking if I was sure, as if I were wrong about it. Lol

Hopefully it's nothing serious....maybe stress?

Sorry the post seems rushed I'm on my cell.

9 years ago

tjwjtw21: Oh wow thanks! That isn't too bad in price. Hopefully it's the same here. Also hoping I won't have to go that route but with my track record it's nice to have an idea.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo