Community post

Discussion

Lost my baby at 19 weeks

I lost my baby at 19 weeks. We went in for our gender ultrasound on 7/9/14 and there was no heart beat. I was induced and delivered my baby vaginally on 7/10/14. My baby's death was caused by a cord accident, the cord was wrapped around right arm and neck twice. We had a baby girl that we named Parker Angel. She was 7 inches and 2.5 oz. This loss has been so emotional. DH and I have a 7 year old DD and a 4 year old DS and this baby would have been our last, as we wanted 3 children. I can start TTC again after 2 cycles. I am terrified to try again and get pregnant but I really want to.

Prayers and hugs to everyone on here.

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine. Praying for healing ans comfort and renewed strength for you and DH and for a bfp SOON followed by a healthy delivery and your last baby in your arms. <3

9 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss, aceron33. I had a missed miscarriage last week followed by a D & C.

It isn't easyâ?¦ and whirl of emotionsâ?¦

Prayers and hugs for you.

9 years ago

Hi Aceron. Im really sorry to hear about your baby. I lost my 1st baby at 23 and half weeks, and had to give birth like you. 8 years later,she is still in my thoughts Everyday. Miss her constantly but after I lost her,i fell pregnant 4 months later,was very nervous,always expecting the worst until after the detailed scan,i had another little girl,a healthy 7lb 4oz this time. Stay strong. Lots of blessings for your next pregnancy. X

9 years ago

Im sorry for your loss. I lost my only son exactly a month before you ...at 19 months too..
It was just soo sudden. He was an active baby, who managed to kick the placenta ... We were lost for words!.
My eldest (5 yrs old) was hurt the most I think... My youngest (2.5yrs old) was not saying much.
I believe everything has its place and time... Be strong!...Im here if you need someone to to talk to. X

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo