Community post

Discussion

I've been trying since April 7th, 2009

I have been trying to conceive since the day after my 19th birthday. Now while you ponder why I've been trying since I was 19, I'll fill you in on the more important details.

I am now 24, and everyday I ache more and more for my child. Last cycle , my menstrual cycle started May 30th, 2014 and I was believing to expect ovulation around June 17th , June 18th. I just started charting with OPK, but honestly I hate doing it because I really don't understand it lol. Now I'll just write down everyday if anything changes.

This morning, after sex last night with my beloved, I sat up and being as though I wasn't wearing panties, I felt wetness on our sheets. Two circular wet spots appeared on our sheets but with a milky like creamy middle. I assume it's left over baby juice? or perhaps I am ovulating sooner than expected this cycle? I am expected to ovulate August 1st.

Needless to say I am very confused lol. Not to mention that we've literally been trying for years. I feel as though we are going to have luck this cycle. I have been taking Folic Acid and Prenatals , not that I think those are miracle pills but I've read it could help.

I've tried ConceiveEasy last year. I stopped midway after getting headaches. But it does regulate your period.

I am hoping this happens for me, I am tired of seeing everyone else happily carrying extra pounds of human and I am carrying just extra emotions. �

User ImageUser Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have been trying for almost two years now I can understand how frustrating it is! I hope things work out for you have been to the doctor yet?

User Image

9 years ago

Sorry for the late response, I have not been to a doctor yet. And yes it's very frustrating but I will try to keep the hope alive !

User ImageUser Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo