Community post

Discussion

Blue Dye tests

Hi All, I just wanted to get some feedback on the blue dye tests. Has anyone ever had a good result with them? I keep reading lots of horror stories where people get false positives. I took one yesterday morning and it had a faint positive. Im only 10 DPO today so I know its very early. I took 2 more last night, one blue dye and one pink dye. The blue dye again very faint positive. The pink dye was negative. Its really upsetting to get mixed results. But it is what it is and if this isn't our month then there's always next month. Just want to hear some feedback on what you ladies have experienced. Thanks so much!! Baby dust to you all!!!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I have had 2 false positives on blue dye tests, and a friend of mine got a faint positive on one and is now 9 weeks pregnant. So, it could go either way. I think the false positives have thinner blue lines whereas the faint ones have thicker lines. I would stick to pink dye personally to avoid disappointment. Good luck and baby dust!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo