Community post

Discussion

TT #5. 7DPO and totally exhausted symptoms seem v early

Hi.

I'm not new to this site however this is this is the first time I have posted on the forum.

I have 4 children (age 7, 5 3 and 9months) and have had 6 pregnancies (2 miscarriages) and 2/3 suspected chemicals.

My eldest 3 are from my ex husband and my youngest is with my almost hubby (getting married august 28th)

I haven't had any problems conceiving before and our 9 month old popped up the 1st month we tried.

Have now been trying to conceive for the last 3 months. I think I had a chemical last month however my cycle when crazy after the death of my grandmother and spanned from 18th May-7th July (50 days). So i'm guessing we can discount that cycle

Usually I am 28-30 days regular.

So have been very busy this month with the baby making in fact from cd 4 to cd 17 we didn't miss a single day.

Am now 7dpo and for the last 3 days I have been totally totally exhausted. (I know what you are thinking 4 children and constant bm so would I)

But its not that, its that unrelenting tiredness that doesn't go away and hits you like as train. My breasts are also swollen and aching. Basically all the symptoms I would usually expect at 12dpo/14dpo. I also had ovulation spotting for the first time this month which was consistent with my opk's

Doesn't this seem early to anyone??? Hubby to be and I are anxious to conceive #5 as he is older than I and we would like to complete our family however with that said I am too busy with the children who are now on summer hols to pay too much attention to symptoms etc. They are just so strong I can't miss them.

Would love to hear from anyone who had such strong symptoms this early before their BFP.

Thanks for reading

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi! I noticed you posted this 7 weeks ago..so are u pregnant? Would love to know how early on you noticed symptoms.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo