Community post

Discussion

5dpo testing 11-17-11 or around there!

View Full Post

Hey guys! I'm 5dpo. Testing around the 17th. maybe sooner since I have some ICs in the mail :) Looking for some 2ww commiserators!

So far I had some cramps yesterday, and was nauseous yesterday and today but we all know it's too early for all that :)

User Image

41 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 41 Replies | Last Page

i am 7dpo and tested yesterday on BFN too - so disappointing

It can be such as nightmare xxx

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks laura! after my chem I am hesitant to celebrate yet. Hoping my bean sticks! Can't wait to see who else gets one!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

laura.ferguson - its not over yet not until the fat lady sings!!

I did a hpt last nite at 6dpo and again this morning with FMU and both were

Keep thinking positive!!
Thats what Im trying to do..
I think this is my cycle

xxx

12 years ago

Hi! I thought I'd jump in. I had my first IUI November 3rd. My 'official' test date should be the 17th but I may start testing b4 then. :)

I have lots of symptoms that come and go but may be due to the time change or other things.

For instance I've been very tired all week and insanely tired today. But since it now gets dark at 530 I think that's part of it. I also may be getting sick. ugh. So hard to tell whats a symptom and whats not.

Good luck ladies! Baby dust to us all!

12 years ago

i am 7dpo and my husband and i are going on 2yrs of ttc...i feel like every mth im just looking for symptoms so hopefully this is my mth and everyone elses as well
symptoms are
dull cramping kinda like af
very tired which is rare for me cause i NEVER sleep
strong smelling urine
bbs and nips a little tender
headache
backache
occasional light dizziness

babydust to everyone!!

12 years ago

First off Congrats to Joebridap!!! Yay! Sorry I missed that before.

Also I forgot to add that I had an odd symptom that isn't mentioned on this site. I asked a question in the question area but haven't had a response about it yet.
But for the past 3 nights I've been 'noisy' while sleeping. like murmuring or talking. DH can't understand me but its so loud/much that he can't sleep. In our over 4 years of living together I have never done this before. So this is the ONE thing that is different this cycle.

All of my other symptoms could definitely have other causes and are not new.

Of course the talking in the sleep could be stress but why start NOW right around possible implantation??

Weird. Thanks for any thoughts!

12 years ago

Tested this morning with a FRER, and got a BFN. I'm 9 or 10 dpo, so I'm guessing I'm out this month. I'm so tired of the process, it's so frustrating. I feel like I do everything possible to make myself healthly, I've been using a fertility monitor, so I'm peeing on sticks everyday. I just knew this was going to be the cycle. But I guess not. Sorry ladies, just had to vent. Good luck to you all!

User Image

12 years ago

Remember not over til af turns up and 9 or 10do is too early. I have another 7days till af so its hard but trying to forget.

Don't give up yet x

User Image

12 years ago

Is anyone else having this symptom where you feel like there's a big gas bubble that won't go away and it's tender when you lean or bend over? I've had it for the past three or four days. I don't think it's a gas bubble because (tmi), I've been really gassy.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

I tested today too and BFN. :P Still early I guess.
I've been gassy too. I thought it was what i was eating but i just had soup yesterday and still gassy so who knows. I am trying not to give up hope til AF shows.

Good luck and baby dust to all!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo