Community post

Discussion

5dpo testing 11-17-11 or around there!

View Full Post

Hey guys! I'm 5dpo. Testing around the 17th. maybe sooner since I have some ICs in the mail :) Looking for some 2ww commiserators!

So far I had some cramps yesterday, and was nauseous yesterday and today but we all know it's too early for all that :)

User Image

41 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 41 Replies | Last Page

when can we all start testing if due 17th nov??

User Image

12 years ago

They say not to test before AF is due so you don't get disappointed. That being said my IC's will arrive today and I will be poas starting today. LOL It takes a few days after implantation to produce enough hcg to detect. I implanted at 5dpo and got a bfp at 8dpo with my DD. I think generally early testers start around 10dpo unless they have IC's to waste :)

My cervix is still high which is a good sign for me, and my cm went from sticky to creamy.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I have some IC, so I think I'm going to start testing tomorrow. I have one FRER and I don't want to waste it! Today I'm still have thick now white CM, and honestly think I'm having frequent urination. I'm a creature of habit, and usually take my bathroom breaks during work around the same time each day. Today I've had to go a lot often, and I'm drinking about the same amount of water as I usually do. Also about this point in my cycle I start having what my OB refered to as "old blood" coming out until the start of AF, and I'm not having that happen at all. So, I'll guess I'll keep on waiting and see what happens.

User Image

12 years ago

so I'm hoping this sticks, I had a chem preg cycle before last...
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=8549

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

hkbarts - I feel the same now at 7dpo (11/11/11) I feel like AF is coming!!! I had major twinges and wee pains/flutters yesterday at 6dpo - Im really hoping this was implantation

symptoms:
*tired still
*WEEPY at nothing
*swear Im pregnant
*vivid dreams
*tiwnges in lower abdmonen
*twinges in boobies
*tender/sensitive boobies
*dark yellow strong urine
*sore back
*dull af cramps

Im desperate at the min I tested last night at 6dpo - I am mad yes lol! Swore I seen a MAJOR faint line probably half asleep. Tested this morn an it was a

Im just waiting on the showing I swear this is my month - I want it sooooo bad!!

Going to test tomorrow morning with FMU I really hope this is it xxx

12 years ago

good luck to us all. but i think we should try and not look too much in to ur symptoms. i know its easier said than done

we shall all get ur bfp this month......

12 years ago

i know all i have is headache today probably worrying and hoping too much xx

User Image

12 years ago

Im obsessing for sure...

Good luck anyway ladies I hope we can all share our

for all you ladies and xxx

12 years ago

Finally broke down an poas this morning, and got a bfn of course. I'm either 8 or 9 dpo, so I would think something would be showing by now. I'm also using cheepies off the Internet, so I'm betting their not as reliable as FRER, but hey, they feed my addition pretty inexpensivly.

joebridap- Was that image from your last pregnancy, or is that a recent image? If so, congratulations! I'm praying for a sticky bean for you!

User Image

12 years ago

joebeidap- I'm an idiot, I just now saw where you posted your image 16 hours ago! So congraulations are in order! At least one of us got a BFP this month.

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo