Community post

Discussion

5dpo testing 11-17-11 or around there!

Hey guys! I'm 5dpo. Testing around the 17th. maybe sooner since I have some ICs in the mail :) Looking for some 2ww commiserators!

So far I had some cramps yesterday, and was nauseous yesterday and today but we all know it's too early for all that :)

User Image

41 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 41 Replies | Last Page

I'd love to have some 2ww buddies! So far, my main symptoms have been heartburn and LOTS of pulling/twinges and some small sharp pains in my abdomen area, primarily on the left side but yesterday the right side started. I did have some nip sensitivity and my bbs were tender and grew a little, but that went away a few days ago, so I'm guessing that was caused by the Clomid and hormone shift around ovulation. I feel like a little ball is in my abdomen and by the end of the day, my back hurts like I did a major muscle workout in the morning. What are your symptoms?

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hello

I am 5dpo today and last two days had cramping big time - just annoying not too painful.

I am hoping it is a good sign but not trying to get hopes up. I did the baby dance every day through the fertile window and it is my first month of trying so very new to it all.....will test 17th Nov too

Good Luck for us both

User Image

12 years ago

im 5dpo also a couple days ago my bbs starting getting sore and nips are tender. i also get little pains in my lower abdomen like where my ovaries are its almost like a pinching feeling. my husband and i have been trying for awhile now and each month it gets harder. i feel like im always looking for symptoms. good luck to you guys hopefully its our month! :)

12 years ago

Good luck everyone! any other poas addicts here? I will probably start testing this weekend. We didn't bd very much during my fertile time so it's probably not our time but I can't help getting my hopes up.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

hello ladies im 5dpo today too. not actively trying but not preventing it either. (: so far ive had what seems like a little frequent urination, sleeplessness just recently, mild headache last night, sore muscles two days ago, on and off mild nausea occasionally stomach twinges and ovary pain occasionally and feverish. tmi warning...my bowel movements have been strange lets just leave it at that. it seems like too much to be going on at just 5dpo so im thinking maybe im getting sick or being super aware of things just bc i believe its possible that i could be pg. starting to feel a bit down about it. anyway fingers crossed for u ladies!

12 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm 7 dpo today. I haven't experienced a lot of symptoms this go around. This is my fourth cycle ttc. The day before yesterday I experienced a weird pulled muscle kind of feeling around the area of my left ovary, that only lasted for about 15 minutes, and then some terrible cramping in the evening. I had the same thing happen yesterday, this time the feeling was around my right ovary. Today, I'm not experiencing any cramping at all. I am having a thick cm with a brown tint to it (sorry tmi). And everything else is fine. Most cycles I'm experiencing all possible symptoms, and obsessing over each and every one of them. I'm trying to no look to much into it this cycle. But I am curious to know what you all think.

I hope we all get BFP's this cycle!

User Image

12 years ago

laura.ferguson- sounds like implantation bleeding to me! maybe symptoms will develop soon? keep us posted please (:

12 years ago

I am 6dpo now and having the following:

* bad stomach cramps constantly worst at night for 3 days now
* gassy which I aren't normally
* watery mouth started yesterday really annoying
* feel sick on and off - mainly morning and afternoon
* tired
* greasey skin

Boobs not hurting going to test 17th nov I am desperate for a baby. Anyone have any of these symtoms

Good luck to everyone will have to keep updated xxx

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

We have been trying a total of 25 months now we got lucky in March and got pregnant only to m/c in April

Im currently 6dpo and Im due my or 17th Nov as well. But I know I will poas before then, probably 9-10dpo with IC.

My symptoms are:
* gassy
*TIRED
*weepy (on and off)
*very anxious
*smelly urine (tmi)
*nothing notable with CM
* nausea on and off
* feeling inside that Im pregnant (hard to explain)

Wishing you all and

I hope we see a soon!!!

12 years ago

Zara - you sound same as me....hope it is all good signs.

I have cried today because the crisps I brought were soft!!!!

Feel like I am going to AF although not due till 17th nov

good luck

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo