Community post

Discussion

Implantation bleeding? (TMI)

Hi. My name is Mary. Me and the hubby have been ttc for 3 months this month is our 4th. Anyway would love some advice. I did experience a bfp last month but it ended up being a chemical. Besides tons of normal pregnancy symptoms I never had implantation bleeding or experienced. I went to the bathroom this afternoon and wipped and saw two tiny barely visible bright red/pinkish spots. My period is due in a few days. I'm 11 dpo. I don't spot before my period. So I would love to know what this is.

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi,
It could very well be implantation bleeding if you don't have a history of spotting and your af isn't due for a few days. If you don't come on tomorrow then it most likely is and you could be getting a beautiful bfp in a day or two. Good luck and keep us posted xx

8 years ago

Omg! I'm in the same boat. I'm 11dpiui I had just the slightest sight of light pink today. I'm hoping for a BFP. My period is due Thursday. How about you? Any other symptoms?

8 years ago

I've had no other symptoms besides horrible fatigue and feeling extremely dizzy. Keeping everything crossed and will keep you guys updated.

8 years ago • Post starter

So i haven't tested but acording ti all my trackers (3) I have fully missed my af. But my periods are kinda weird. I don't feel like I am and both this and fertility friend told me I may have not even ovulated based on my bbt. But I did get a few "high" fertility results and a peak result on my opk.. So.. I dunno if I wanna test. Been a little nauseas and my breast don't really hurt but they itch like no other and I have been having watery/ super white sticky cm. I thought it was yeast but no itching or anything else. Also even though I know it's not a trust worthy method but been checking my cervix and is been super high closed and goes from firm to inbetween soft and firm. Maybe I will wait until the weekend and test.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo