Period , been bd a lot and no preg again,
I have normal periods for 3 months and nothing
Had ultrasound, came back normal
Bloodwork all came normal !
Am I just to old now?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

T4 - well if you are too old, then I am ancient. I'm 46 and still determined to have a baby. My ob/gyn thinks I have a good chance as I have gotten pregnant (2 mc and 3cp in the last 3 years), but can't seem to get that sticky bean.
You have time, but I would definitely ask your doctor what your next move should be.
Read up on the over 40 board here on CTP as there is a lot of great ladies, just like you and me, who are waiting for their miracle baby. Don't give up! It's a long path, but worthwhile! Heartbreak and joys alike.

9 years ago

I'm 40 and had a CP last month. My doctor assured me that everything was fine and to try again whenever I wanted. He said he has a patient that is 43 and doing great. I went sad and left with hope. Decrease or avoid caffeine, eat as healthy as possible, start walking and get plenty of rest. Most of all....relax!!! No stress! I'm also a nurse. Praying for you.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo