Community post

Discussion

My Period cycle length is 31 days.

my Period cycle length is 31 days, what do you think what day you are most fertile?according to ovulation calculator i am most fertile on august 3!

10 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

What was the date of cd1?

9 years ago

I normally ovulate around the 10-13th day of my 31 day cycle... have you thought about trying an OPK?

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

9 years ago

@Venus52 i don't understand this cd thingy:(, can you please tell me a little about it?

9 years ago • Post starter

@sami1121,so is that possible we ovulate on same day because our cycle length is same?OPK is very confusing and it gives me stress idk!

CD means cycle day, which was the first day of your period. I been trying to chart my cycles and I notice that my cycles are anywhere between 25-28 day and I ovulate anywhere from CD 11 - CD 14

For example if I ovulate on CD 11 then my period comes on CD25 .. And if I ovulate on CD14 then my period comes on CD 28

@sammi have you ever try testing for ovulation?

9 years ago

first day of my period was 17 july!

I entered you info into the app I use and it also say you were going to ovulate Aug 3 and your most fertile from July 31 - Aug 4

Have you tried using ovulation kit before?

9 years ago

no! i never tried opk before.
thanks for helping me.

You should try it out at least for one cycle, just to get an idea when your most fertile in your cycle. I thought the 2 week wait was going to drive me crazy but trying to pin point when I ovulate has been just as bad lol

9 years ago

yeah you are right.its very stressful though!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo