Community post

Discussion

Hey, Newbie here! :P

Just wanted to say Hi! I've been ttc our first since May, had a MC in October. Im currently 8dpo and having good signs i think... :D

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Welcome! I am new myself and am currently 10 DPO with no symptoms other than mild/dull cramping since last week on Thurs.

What are your symptoms? This two week wait is brutal, trying to keep myself busy and calm. How has it been for yourself?

8 years ago

Hi Ladies! I am 10 or 11 DPO and have had mild cramping for the past week. This is our 2nd month TTC our first baby.

Always so great to speak to other ladies who are so supportive and positive! It's challenging when you are TTC and keeping things private from your friends and family.

Babydust to all!

8 years ago

Hey ash tree! I got married the day before you! :-))

This is my first month TTC. Baby dust to you!

8 years ago

I'm having aches In my hips which is what I had when I got pregnant with my mc, having loads of white creamy cm, some spotting only a tiny bit though, tender boobs when I press on them and some weird sensations in my nipples like burning but not heh I can't explain xD
I did a test this morning and get a very faint line thought we negative but it could just be an evap line :( so I've bought a first response test lol
The 2ww has been so longgg I tested at 5dpo even though I new I'd get a negative hehe.

Sammy & mad when are you testing? Baby dust to you all xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. I'm TTC after having a miscarriage last year. I'm 11 dpo and having lots of symptoms, sore boobs, nausea, burping, Weeing all the time, hot flushes and cramping. Tests are saying negative at the moment. But crossing my fingers!!!! Anyone else experiencing similar??

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo