Community post

Discussion

EWCM?

Good morning ladies! This morning I am on my 5th day of high fertility with the flashing smiley face of CBE advanced OPK. My question is if I am having EWCM. What I keep finding is what I can best describe as balls of super slick jelly. Some streaks of opacity in them. They are super stretchy when I try to stretch them but they keep pulling of my fingers so I have to use both hands to stretch it and it doesn't break (yeah icky lol). Can this be considered EWCM or is this transitional? Cervix is very high and hard to get to.

I think I have been timing intercourse too early and have worn out my husband by the time I ovulate and hope to wait as close to possible to the LH surge.

Thoughs?

MMC 12/2000 D&C Molar pregnancy 12/2001 MMC 1/2015 D&C mosaic turners 3/16 Laparascopic cystectomy, Unilateral salpingo-oophorectomy 4/16 Femara no response 5/16, 6/16 Femara + gonal f + novarel or some combo =BFN 7/16 Gonal f only and trigger. IUI #1 8w no heart beat D&C triploidy

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

High cervix and EWCM means that you're currently most fertile. I wouldn't just wait around for the surge. :D
If you think your husband is worn out, you should BD every other day.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo