Community post

Discussion

Anybody getting AF in the next couple days and has symptoms?

View Full Post

Hey ladies, looking for someone to share pregnancy symptoms with.

I'm suppose to get AF anywhere between Sunday and Tuesday and have some pregnancy symptoms.

-Sore breast and nipples for almost two weeks now
-Temperature between 97:5 and 97.8 the last couple days
-Pelvic pain

I've been testing once a day the past 5 days and so far I have several BFNs and a really really faint second line but today not faint second line so I'm thinking maybe it was an evap yesterday. I uploaded the picture so u can check it out if u want and tell me what u think.

Anybody else got any symptoms they wana share and obsess about? Lol :)

89 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 89 Replies | Last Page

There always hope until the witch comes so hang in there! Keep us updated!

8 years ago • Post starter

I will deft keep you updated.
Trying to keep my mind off it while at work because I keep finding myself zoning out due to being exhausted.
Still no normal symptoms AF is going to show today or tomorrow.
And she usually lets me know when she's coming by making my uterus throw a major temper tantrum a few days before she gets here. It was like that even when I was on bcp.
I just have to keep reminding myself to not obsess, which is surprisingly VERY hard.
Will keep checking my cm and cervix even though it isn't the best indicator. But it's really the only thing I can check/compare since I can't afford to pee on sticks 10 times a day haha. I have 2 at home and want to hold out for if AF doesn't come.

8 years ago

Hi ladies.

This is my first post on the forum here. I joined up a few weeks ago after we decided to TTC #1.

I'm on 12dpo today and was convinced I was PG. I have been having really weird dreams, sore boobs and had that 'something feels different' feeling. I have been trying not to obsess over possible symptoms, what's different, what's not etc etc

My AF is due on Friday but I was driving myself crazy so gave in did a HPT this morning. I got a very clear non-ambiguous BFN.

Even with the result this morning I'm still hopeful. (Although trying to remain realistic!)

It's really lovely to see all the positive stories on here so I'm wishing you all the world of luck.

Love and luck to us all

8 years ago

Hi MrsSED! Welcome fingers crossed for u! I didn't get a BFP until day AF we suppose to arrive and it was a faint one so I say take another HPT on Friday unless u have those internet cheap ones then test away! Lol and keep us updated!

Mikesgirl- don't worry ur not the first or last to obsess over anything and everything. Hoping this is he month for u!

Hi ladies!
New to this site....but so glad I found it!
I’m on cycle day 38. Normally a 30 day cycle. According to an ovulation predictor kit, ovulation occurred on 1/12/16. I had bright red spotting for about a half hour on 1/20 (8 days after alleged ovulation). Now I’m experiencing back pain, lower abdominal cramping similar to menstrual cramps, crazy acne breakout/super oily face (normally I have very clear skin), change in sleep pattern (unable to stay asleep) and intermittent headaches. I’ve taken home pregnancy tests and they’ve all come back negative. Think it's still possible to be preggers?

8 years ago

Evening,

I'm 12dpo with 4 BFNs (6, 9, 10 &11dpo)
Not tested today, can't bear it :-(
Feel uber PG though - so confused.
Cramping, headaches, sensitive smell, heavy boobs....
Just want to know!!!

What are my chances? X

8 years ago

Hello ladies!!
It seems like we're all victims of the dreaded BFN. But if AF isn't here there's always still hope.
I keep checking for that witch every time I go to use the restroom. But nothing is there. Dryer than a desert until I do a cm check then it's damp and has very VERY small amounts of a creamy/ sticky consistency. But never enough to really check out.
Cervix is high, firm and feels pretty closed. I'm still not good at really recognizing that though.
My fingers are crossed for all of us.
I have a mild nagging cramping sensation still but deff nothing like AF cramps.
Left boob is sore the right doesn't really feel like much. And they aren't firm like they usually get before AF.
I'm going to try my hardest to wait to test until Saturday if AF doesn't come to not waste tests. But me and DH both are anxious and hoping for BFP. He's convinced in Preggo. But I am super wishy washy on it.

8 years ago

Melissamummy - testing too early can get super discouraging. And I know because I've been doing it. But try to hold out on testing until AF is supposed to show.
I'm going to try to do that as well. But it's SO hard the TTC struggle is real!!

8 years ago

User Image

Here is my calendar this month so far.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo