Community post

Discussion

Anybody getting AF in the next couple days and has symptoms?

Hey ladies, looking for someone to share pregnancy symptoms with.

I'm suppose to get AF anywhere between Sunday and Tuesday and have some pregnancy symptoms.

-Sore breast and nipples for almost two weeks now
-Temperature between 97:5 and 97.8 the last couple days
-Pelvic pain

I've been testing once a day the past 5 days and so far I have several BFNs and a really really faint second line but today not faint second line so I'm thinking maybe it was an evap yesterday. I uploaded the picture so u can check it out if u want and tell me what u think.

Anybody else got any symptoms they wana share and obsess about? Lol :)

89 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 89 Replies | Last Page

I'm in a similar boat as you. AF is do this Friday and I want to think I had a faint line at 11dpo but the wait is killing me. I'm not sure if my symptoms are made worse by me wanting it so bad.

- sore breasts ( to the point if I brush my arm against them it's notice do)
- bit of indigestion
- dull pressure in the lower abdominal
- cramping but not like my typical AF
- temp 98.2 up a whole degree than normal for this time in my cycle.

Have you been tracking your temperature long? Also do you use OPK testing?
Hope you get a BFP in the next few days! Gl & fx!

8 years ago

Hi Hope2BaMum!

I usually get cramps before AF but no cramps so far, she hasn't reared her ugly head yet, there is still hope :)

My temperature this morning was 98.0! It keeps going up!
And my boobs and nipples are still super sore!
Which is a really good sign for me ????????
Also I have creamy and sticky CM but I always have that before AF so I don't rely on that too much.

I only take my temp once in a while, it's always in the 96 range so 97 and 98 is high for me. The last time it was this high was the last time I was pregnant with my 1st (that pregnancy ended in a MMC at 12 weeks unfortunately ? )

This is my first time in 9 months using OPK, I only used it the first and second month of trying.

I saw ur HPT picture and I think I see a line too!
I hope u get ur BFP soon too :)

When will u test again?

8 years ago • Post starter

I don't know why there is question marks at the end of some of my sentences. I didn't put them there...

Except for the question of "when will u test again?"

Hi ladies,

I'm due AF on Monday., did you test again? I've had a few symptoms (backache, headaches, increased taste and smell, sleep pattern changes, tightness in stomach) but I'm nervous I'm reading into things.

What symptoms do you have?

8 years ago

I tested and got a BFP

Did u test yet? Symptoms look promising.

Hi everyone!! AF due today Tuesday, 1/26 and so far nothing. I am so excited I could be pregnant. I am waiting to test though. The strongest promising symptom was that I felt cramps on Friday but no spotting or bleeding at all. That happened to me the last time I got pregnant. Every other time I've cramped in the past I began spotting that very moment or same day... How is everyone else doing?

8 years ago

Sonyat- that's great news! Im doing great, 5weeks and 2 days today. Keep us updated! When will u test?

I was wondering if this has happend to anyone else. I am 12 (give or take) DPO and 2 days ago my cm dried up and got very sticky but it feels like theres wetness. (prior to that it was light but creamy/lotiony)
over the last 3-5 days I have been having crazy vivid dreams, hot flashes, on and off sore bbs (usually VERY sore before AF), weepy/irratable.
DH thinks Im PG.
took HPT on CD26 poss evap line because i took one the following morning and BFN.
I am not really having any other symptoms. Not even my usual AF ones (which is strange)
Since CD17 I have had an on and off twinge/cramp in the left side of my uterus.
(usually for AF full uterus cramps.)

I am afraid to test because I dont want to see BFN.
AF is due here on Thurs 1/28

Any thoughts/advice?

8 years ago

Hi mikesgirl- with my first pregnancy I had a TON of creamy cm, with the current one not so much.
Also I kept getting VERY faint positives that I thought were evap lines for a whole week. One day there were faint positive and the other day BFN. I kept testing everyday with the Internet cheapies and the day AF was suppose to arrive I got another faint positive.
I had one blue dye HPt at the bottom of my sink from a while back so I took it and a another faint positive but the line was definitely there.
Finally I went to Walgreens and bought one of the first response expensive ones because my regular AF symptoms were not there and my boobs were also sore on and off.
I ended up getting my BFP with the first respond so I suggest u go and get ur self one of those but only on Friday if AF doesn't show up on Thursday cuz those things are way to expensive.
U can go look at the pictures I uploaded and see what I mean.

Best of luck!! Keep us updated!

DH convinced me to test last night and BfN which I figured would happen.
But I seriously feel weird today.
Last night DH and I did the dirty and for a few minutes after I had weird cramping that went away once I lay on my side. This morning only small twinges on the left side only. Cm is watery/barely there. Cervix is still feeling high and medium hard (still hard for me to tell)
DH is calling me queen toots a lot (not normal for me)
And I slept well last night with weird dreams but woke up feeling sluggish. No other symptoms at all that I can tell either. Left boob is a little sore near my armpit. But other than that I feel nothing.
AF is due tomorrow
Usually 1-3 days before AF I spot and boobs get REaLLY sore. Like so sore you can't even look at them. Because they hurt so bad. Haha
No spotting or soreness for me this week.
It's so frustrating and confusing.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo