Community post

Discussion

Temp Drop 6dpo?

Hi everyone, I'm really new to charting, this is only my second month, so I'm not sure what is going on. I had a huge temp drop yesterday going around .2 degrees below my coverline and then today is spiked back up around .1 degree higher than my highest temp. Yesterday I felt normal all day, but today I'm slightly crampy. Is my period coming this early?
I tried to google but I only found zombie threads with no updates. Any advice would be appreciated, because I'm so confused!

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Unfortunately I am not a fan of temping in the tww. It drives me crazee. After confirming O, I will normally stop. There are too many fa tors that can cause different temps, and drops and raises. There is a lady on here whose temp plummeted for 3 days, while she was getting positives. She was in fact pregnant, confirmed by the drs. But her temp didn't go up till days after getting positives. I've had temp dips and temp spikes, everything you can imagine in the last 29 cycles, nothing has ever ended in a BFP for me. On the other hand, some ladies have gotten BFP's after seeing implantation dips, and temp spikes, but it has never been anything for me.

Mill

8 years ago

Stopping after confirmation of O is such a smart idea! I'm not sure why I didn't think of that. I feel like I'm always scrutinizing everything, and really I just need to chill! Good luck getting your BFP, my first took 30 cycles so I totally feel your pain.

8 years ago • Post starter

Temps can vary a lot depending on length of sleep, times you get up during the night/amount you move around ie restless sleep and health just as much as the hormones. Where were you in your cycle when temp dropped? It could be the second phase dip. Read up on the bbt info here and hopefully that will help you figure out the process. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/support/help_bbt.php#bbtbasics

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo