Community post

Discussion

Please help, early miscarriage or early days?

slightly confused, got a super faint positive on frer on the 8th Jan, but woke up on the 10th with a bad feeling, had a blood test on 12th which read 16 beta but started a heavy bleed that day with 2 clots.
had another blood test, 2 days after my hcg was still rising, was actually doubling as it should wen u pregnant, so got to have more bloods done Monday, but wen u miscarry they should lower.

I've lost my aching boobs and tiredness don't feel preg, bled heavy and passed 2 big clots, so we were grieving but with hcg still rising it shows that I'm still preg, so atm we r in limbo land, don't no if to grieve or have hope that we still have one in there

I conceived on a round of clomid this time, my last period was 14/12/15 which only lasted 4 days, mine are usually 7. I had a positive opk test on the 27th Dec so would obviously ovulate after that, maybe 28th

Had what I think maybe implantation spotting when I wiped on the 4th January,

Super faint pos on frer 8th

Loss of boob tenderness and bad feeling on 10th Jan

Beta hcg of 16 on 12th at 1.30am

Heavy bleed with 2 clots on 12th
Heavy bleed 13th ( I say heavy but was thick, not soaking pad in short time frame)

Beta hcg 14th Jan was 32 at 7.30am

My doctor said there was no hope of still being preg cus my hcg levels were to low.

Wat I'm reading my hcg is right, on the 28th I ovulated, it takes 7 days for egg to start implanting which brings me to 4th wen I had wat I thought was implantation spotting, little pink streak of blood when I wiped once. Hcg don't start producing until egg implants, so my level would of been 0, then it doubles every 2 days.

So now let's reverse it from the 14th Jan

14th hcg was 32
12th hcg was 16

Then if it's correct assumptions

10th would be 8
8th 4. Which I got a faint line on preg test
6th 2
4th 0

I just don't know what to think

Did another home preg test still got positives, bleeding only lasted 2 days woke up today 16th Jan feeling sick and a bit weird,

I'm just not sure what's happening, what do you think? Anyone had previous experience?

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Good morning, congratulations on the bfp. Don't stress, I had 2 pregnancies that had period like bleeding and clots the whole entire tine that i was pregnant that resulted in 1 full term baby and 1 premature baby born at 31 weeks. It's very possible that you are still pregnant. You might be high risk!

8 years ago

It sounds like maybe you lost a twin? I don't know- on clomid def a possibility?
Also I bled with clots clear up until 17 weeks with 2 of my full term pregnancies. Was called a subcorionic bleed- when the placenta isn't all the way attached to the wall in one place.

All you can do is wait and get an ultrasound. So sorry.

8 years ago

Thank you, just going through all possibilities and worrying as you do. I know all I can do is wait, it's just hard not knowing what's happening. I pray for a positive outcome

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo