Community post

Discussion

Low progesterone levels

Hello ladies, well NY story is this, I had 2 miscarriages, so I went to the fertility doctor with my hubby to make sure everything is OK, it turns out my progesterone levels are low, so tomorrow I'm starting taking the progesterone, this is my ovulation week, any of you have taking this pills? Are there any side effects? And did it work?

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

If u haven't ovulated yet, I wouldn't take the progesterone. That's meant to be taken after ovulation. Did ur Dr not explain any of this to u? He should have given u directions as to how many days after O to start. Most women on here take it anywhere from 2-4 days after...usually 3 days. If u take it before O, u won't O.

Good luck! =))

8 years ago

Yes and he told me to take it on cd18 which it was yesterday, I was just worry for side effects and if it actually works..

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi,
You do tend to get more of the pregnancy symptoms on it but nothing too bad. Sore boobs and nips seems to be the most common. As long as you don't get your hopes up with the symptoms and convince yourself you are pregnant. Success is good when on it, don't forget to take it though as your levels will drop. So many women on this site have gone on to carry full term after going on progesterone.
Good luck and hope I'm wishing you a happy healthy nine months soon xx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo