Community post

Discussion

Fading hpt lines/ low hcg levels/ miscarriage

So I took a hpt last Wed and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks. I decided to keep testing because my last pregnancy ended in with an early miscarriage. On Friday it said pregnant 2-3 weeks and I was ecstatic but then monday it said pregnant 1-2 weeks. Got a decent colored positive with a FRER, then on wed morning got a light positive with the FRER. Got my blood tested Tuesday evening, but my level was only a 56. I should be about 5 weeks pregnant at his point, while I go back for more blood work on Thursday in eager to know what you all think. Am I having another early miscarriage? Has anyone else had this happen? Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Thanks!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sadly I had this happen to me last month. I got so excited to get my first ever bfp on a first response, and on a CB digi the following morning. However the next day, I had a line so faint you could barely see it. I went for a blood test and my hcg had dropped to 12.55. I ended up miscarrying 2 days later. I hope your baby sticks and you get good news thursday. I wish I had a happier story to tell you. So sorry you're going through this, you're in my prayers.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo