Community post

Discussion

Need TWW buddies! Going crazy!

Last month I had a CP. VF BFP on 10 dpo and stronger on 11dpo but AF came. My cycles ALWAYS follow the same pattern but this month they are different. My average is 26 days and my average ovulation is 17. I have a short LP and I am on Metformin for PCOS. I know that your cycle after a CP can be wonky but I have been having crapming and tender boobs (which is different this month) and I am weepy. I notmally start to spot at least 3-4 days before expected period but I am clear right now! I am due to start on Friday, 07/25.

We are trying for our second child. First pregnancy I had no problems concieving (but I had been off BC and on MEt for about a year) and we got pregnant on first month trying. I also spotted my entire first tirmester with DD. Now I have been off BC and on MET for 4 months and last month was first month trying.

Anyone want to go crazy in the 2 WW with me? What's your story?

136 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 136 Replies | Last Page

Hi!

I'm going crazy too! We're trying for our first child. Slightly similar in that I got pregnant on our first month trying. No heartbeat and D&C in March. Been trying since. Not sure about the symptoms being too too different this month but breasts hurt on and off, like shooting pains and throbbing, which was one of the more prevalent symptoms the first time. Some mild cramping on and off. Slight back pain. I think more frequent urination. I;m 9dpo now and I found out at my normal pap smear appt at 9dpo I was pregnant in Jan, but my cucles have elongaed to 31-33 days since the D&C so I'm trying to wait till end of next week to see if AF comes.

I'll definitely wait with you! Keep me posted!! :-)

Feel free to agonize over any little symptom.

9 years ago

Hi, I'll wait with you too!!! I have 2 girls and both were quick and easy. Then, 2 months ago I had large ovarian cysts which came out of nowhere. They created torsion of the left ovary so the ovary, left Fallopian and cysts were removed. So hubby and I decided to give a boy one last shot. The TWW is HORRIBLE! I haven't notice any real symptoms other than mild cramping and I am very emotional. But those could be pre-menstrual. And hpt was negative on 8 dpo. So I am waiting until 12 dpo (7/25) to test again! Keep us posted on how you're doing!

9 years ago

Welcome Pmarple and Jmcngyal! So glad to have people waiting with me. I have a short luteal phase but I just learned today that it doesn't mean I would get my BFP any sooner. I guess that logically makes sense but I am still obsessive about POAS!

Last 2-3 day I had sharp cramps and sore bbs and not so much today so maybe that was my implantation.

So sorry to hear about your mc , Pmarple. My heart goes out to you. Hang in there. Hopefully this is our month ladies! I'm testing tomorrow with FMU and dollar tree brand. I will post results!

9 years ago • Post starter

So I think I have line eyes and see a SUPER faint line this morning...

User Image

I'm just crazy. This whole ttc is making me hallucinate...lol

I don't see the picture. Is it in the test gallery?

9 years ago

I am also in the dreaded TWW. 5 DPO We are trying for our first child. We started trying 9-13. Only to discover A few months ago I have a unicornuate uterus. Basically I have less than half a uterus and only my left ovary is connected. I had a normal af towards the end of may...so I thought. Only to discover after starting to bleed again the following week that we were pregnant. Only to find out the next day that I had already lost the pregnancy. We did not try last cycle since my body was getting back on track. Here is hoping lefty played nice this month.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

Good luck hopefulunicorn! I've just been crampy and exhausted all day so here's hoping.

Lucy, did you take another test?

9 years ago

I did post in the gallery and I tried to share a link but it didn't work I guess. Welcome Unicorn! I'm sorry to hear of your recent loss. Hope your Lefty cooperates this month! Did anyone else test today?

Also... I got 5 new pimples on my chin today. Ugh. I better get a BFP for all that! lol

So my temp dropped back to what it was the previous day. BFN this morning with FMU and I had some very light spotting. I think I bumped my cervix when I temped this morning (felt a little pain). Spotting was just a little pinkish so hopefully that is all that is... I was due to start AF today and normally I spot 3-4 days prior and it progressively gets heavier. So I guess it is still a good sigh that I haven't spotted up until now. Plus with my DD I really spotted just about the entire first trimester...it was so nerve racking.

I'm still pretty bummed about that and the bfn. I know I'm not out yet but since I got bfp last month on 11dpo I was hoping today was the day

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo