Community post

Discussion

Am I >99% not pregnant?

I took a first response pregnancy test this morning and my period is expected on Saturday the 26th. The first response test shows that there is a >99% accuracy for this day (3 days before expected period). Does this translate to me having a >99% chance of not being pregnant? I feel pregnant. I had cramping a few days after ovulation, sore nipples, breast twinges, and have been very fatigued, especially in the afternoons/evenings.

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Sounds promising. I think these are good news.

9 years ago

Don't jump to conclusions. Just because a test can be 99% accurate, doesn't mean that it actually is all the time. Doctor's offices won't even see you until after your period is missed. And you won't know for sure until af doesn't show!
Keep thinking positively!

9 years ago

A few friends of mine told me that the dollar store tests work just as well as early response. For a buck. It may not hurt to buy a couple or try another brand. I've seen other posts in the gallery where people show positive with one brand and not another. I'm expecting my monthly visitor on the same day and plan to test again on the 25th.

9 years ago

Thank you all for you help!!

I took a clear blue and I am pretty sure that I saw something. It faded away pretty quickly. I can kind of see it in the picture I posted if I look at the monitor at the right angle. lol.

Thanks All!
User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I can totally see a line there! I will keep my fx for you! And don't forget that we manifest what we hope for by keeping positive thoughts!
Keep us posted, I have a good feeling for you!

9 years ago

Thanks pixandpoetry!! Definitely hopeful thinking here!! I tested again today and it was really faint again... but maybe a little bit less faint. I started bleeding today too. I got one cramp that lasted for 5 minutes while I was jogging, then used the restroom when I got back. It was red mixed with cm at first, then brown, now bright red. I have cramps, bit pretty light and my lower back is achy. I have no clue if it is af or implantation bleeding. I never have lower back pain during af.. so I'm definitely hoping for IB. Fingers are crossed!!!

Thanks again!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo