Community post

Discussion

October Babies 2016! Any Babies At This Point!!

This forum is for anyone looking to share advice, vent about the frustrating tww, cycle confusion, meeting cycle buddies, and just looking for a good ole laugh!

My Info
Name: Brandi, Age 22
Last AF: 1/1/2016, 7days, OD:??
If Conceived This Cycle: Due Date Oct 7,2016
Children: 1, Girl
TTC: July 2014 on & off

Symptoms: Headaches, sore/tender bbs for about 5days now, super thirsty, always tired, decreased sex drive, irritable, nausea from time to time, increased use of profanity (never around my baby girl though)

All of which could be from having my hubby of 7 years! And chasing my little baby around. LOL

TTC is definitely a lot harder that I could possibly imagine. Every second I think I'm experiencing a new symptom and I run through those cheap dollar hpts!! I am obsessed with everything to TTC. Only thing is, I am never sure when I ovulate. I suck at BBT and charting. Everyday my temp differs so I can never really pin point ovulation. So I stick to the ol fashion way and have lots of sex. If anyone is having a hard time like me, please share! Thank you!!

13 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

My Name: Cindy, Age 27
Last AF: 12/31/2015, 3 days OD: 01/14/16

If conceived this cycle: Due Date 10/06/2016
Children: 1, girl 2 years old today
TTC: November 2015

Symptoms: sore bbs right after O, then not sore anymore. usually sore right up until AF so hoping this is a good sign. fatigue, slight nausea, twinging stabbing pains near pubic bone on 6dpo, slight cramping 6dpo, turned off of alcohol completely.

BD 1 day before ovulation, 2 days before ovulation, day after ovulation.

fingers crossed! I don't really like the month October but i'd give anything to be pregnant!

6dpo FMU
7dpo second MU

8 years ago

I totally agree! Do you have any updates???

I have been going thru a lot so I haven't been able to chart as I should have. I feel completely normal other than tender/sore breast from time to time. I don't think I will test unless af doesn't show 2/1/16.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

I'm actually a "if I conceived this month, my due date would be on Sept. 30th", but it's super close to October! haha. My family is known for going a week late with pregnancies, so I could very well end up in October.

I'm having a weird situation where I'm currently 3 days late for AF (almost 4 at this point), but have a negative test -_- So, here's to hoping for late implantation or something?

Good luck! I hope everyone gets their BFP this month.

INFO:
Name: Kimi
Last AF: Christmas, ugh. M/C at 6 weeks. On Christmas. Double Ugh.

OV: 1/8/2016
Children: TTC 1st with the DH
TTC: July 2014 (Wtf, Brandi, serious haha. Hubby and I started trying after my birthday on the 17th that year!)

Symptoms: Well... missed period? lol, I'll count that. Dull lower back pain, creamy/sticky CM that showed up two or three days ago. Soft, closed cervix (it moves all over the place, no idea where it wants to be). Sleepies, but not extreme exhaustion, just more than normal. My pee smells, uh, funny. o.o

I had some breast pain a few days ago, but it vanished.

8 years ago

well, unfortunately ladies I'm out this month. the witch came for me again.

my DH is actually doing a drug study next month which will put us out of the race until at least June to try again.

back to BC for me.

Good luck!!!

8 years ago

Best wishes to everyone here! I haven't read the whole thread so please forgive me if I have missed anything.

My Info
Name: Jessica, age 37
Last AF: 1/7/2016
If Conceived This Cycle: Due Date Oct 13th, 2016
Children: 2, both boys ages 7 and 16 months
TTC: July 2016. Using fertility treatment this month.

Symptoms: sore/bbs, always tired, nausea from time to time, I have also experienced the increased use of profanity (I blame all the snow days/cabin fever though).

I'm working on TTC #3. I'm using fertility meds and a trigger this cycle (I'll spare you the details) and I'm 8 dpo. I took cheap dollar store tests until my trigger shot faded away on CD 21. Had my progesterone blood work done that day and it was 15.4 so fingers crossed. I'm testing everyday on Dollar tree tests cause I'm addicted. The cashier there thinks I'm crazy and I am fine with that.

I want to surprise everyone (hubby included if at all possible) for Valentines Day if fate allows. I've already imagined the cards "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue...On October 13th our next baby is due!" Feel free to chant it with me.

I doubt I'll get to surprise my DH. To keep our stress down this attempt he just knows that the doctor and I are in cahoots. If he finds I'm lookin' extra foxy he needs help get the kids to bed early.

I think DH counts the days just as much as I do and I'm a terrible liar & secret keeper. A girl can dream though! One of those Pinterest perfect moments where the big reveal is just amazing and some invisible person takes a picture of it! It will probably end with my oldest son running up to me with my cell phone (cause he darts for it every time it makes a noise) and saying "MOM! IT SAYS DOCTOR HOLMAN!!!" I'll be so nervous trying to answer that I accidentally hang up on them. Then my husband will run up and call them back for me. Again, a girl can make several secret Pinterest boards can't she?

TTC #3 PCOS, 2 C-Sections. First was a surprise after all those meds, second came along with help from Femara. Femara and a 5,000 hcg trigger this cycle.

8 years ago

Welcome Kimi and Jessica! Happy TTC! Cindy I'm so sorry to hear that the witch showed her face this cycle. I know it can be very frustrating but stay positive! Me on the other hand, I'm completely ready for AF! I know it sounds weird but I am all over the place this cycle. At times I thinki I'm experiencing some many preg symptoms then other days I don't feel anything. I'm not even sure when I ovulated this month. I'm just ready to start over and keep track of my temps a lot better. I tested yesterday and got a BPN. So I'm pretty sure out out this month as well.

I love your chant Jessica!!!!

9 dpo symptoms - Mucus and wetness along with the dull burning ache style cramps.

I visit the restroom all night long so my FMU is never a true FMU... but my Dollar Store cheapie test today gave me a severe case of "line eye". I had to toss it so I would stop analyzing it.

I'm fighting the urge to buy an expensive one. I know better! I got a faint positive on a WONDO at 11dpo with my last little guy so I know that hope is not lost. The POAS struggle is real!

to everyone!

Cindy - I'm so sorry to hear your news.
Brandi - I may have missed it but what cycle day are you?

TTC #3 PCOS, 2 C-Sections. First was a surprise after all those meds, second came along with help from Femara. Femara and a 5,000 hcg trigger this cycle.

8 years ago

Welcome NinjaMaker! Good luck to you!
& I'm cd29 So over this cycle.

AF Showed her face bright and early this morning. I'm sort of happy to see her though. I will try my best to track everything as best as possible with this cycle. Looks like I'm trying for a November baby now lol

Everyone please let me know how things are going! to everyone that's still in the running for Oct!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo