Community post

Discussion

Advice for first round of clomid

If I'm not pregnant this cycle, I start clomid on the next cycle. Desperate for success and any tips and advice or even success stories are great.

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Talk to your dr. about doses. I really wish I would have. He have me 3 rounds of 50mg. Nothing, not even really strong ovulation pains. I think I needed a higher dose. If 50 doesn't work the 2nd or 3rd time, definately discuss upping the dose! Take it at night at the same time. Be prepared for every pregnancy symptom in the book to show themselves. It wasn't bad for me, no terrible side-effects. A little moody and irritable. I hope you see your BFP on the 1st round!

Mill

8 years ago

Thank you so much. I start at 50 mg and hopefully that will do the trick. Fingers crossed.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello,

I did 3 times on 50mg also.. Just had 1st attempt at 100mg now just waiting to see :).. Hope 50mg dose it for you.
Good luck x

8 years ago

I finished my first round about 7 days ago. I felt lucky that I didn't get the crazy headaches that I heard a lot about. I did have some moods swings but I kept a pretty cool head about myself. I had 3 follicles on my right side and I felt some bad cramps for each one of them. Good luck!

8 years ago

That's great i had scan and have 1 follicle on each side :)
Best news after so long on 50mg.. 100mg made me very sick this time tho.. Good luck all :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo