Community post

Discussion

After 1 1/2 TTC, timing couldn't be worse!

My cycles are fairly regular 27-28 days with a 14 day LP. Fertile period was July 5-11. Usually I get a positive OPK toward the end of the period. I had ovo pains and a little bleeding on July 5th. We BD'd the 4th, 6th, and 8th. The thing is, no positive OPK this month??? I test twice a day, but didn't start until the 8th. I am wondering if it was early this month. Well, today is CD27 and no sign of AF. No pregnancy symptoms until 10 minutes ago when I started feeling nauseous. I poas at least 2 times every month before AF is due, but this month I am waiting until CD30. Test on July 25th....

And I am a public employee with horrible pay and great benefits that just recently went on a job interview. Big jump in pay, okay benefits, and the possibility of a 3 month leave in my future? Timing couldn't be worse!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Couldn't wait. BFN. Still no signs of AF though. Maybe I ovulated much later than usual?

9 years ago • Post starter

Well, I guess this is my blog now :)

I woke up this AM after having an incredibly vivid dream. And I thought AF started. I wore a pad and as the day progressed, it disappeared! Now nothing. I've had strange cramps. Not normal period cramps. Today is CD29. Tomorrow I will test with FMU. Fingers crossed!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo