Community post

Discussion

11 dpo, bfn..feeling so discouraged, upset.

11 dpo today, i swore that i was pregnant. Had symptoms.Been testing for few days Now...discouraged because these pregnancy tests that are available, are able to let you know 5-6 days before your period.
Today is tuesday, 7/22, i expect af on fri 7/23... hate this feeling..
I was so excited only to feel this sad now...anyone else with similar situation???

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I am in the same boat as you!

9 years ago

Yes! story of my life.. This is my first time ttc and Ive had major symptoms. Nausea, cramping, dizzy spells, super thirsty, and sharp pain on the sides of my breast. I dont chart but I do use a ovulation calendar that keeps track of my periods. My calender says I am 11 dpo but Fertility friend says I am 9 so Idk.. Maybe I ovulated later than I thought. Ive been obsessed in this 2ww and have been testing every damn day like a maniac.. So I tested today and it was a BFN.. AF is due on 7/26 so I am worried now bc idk if the cramping ive been feeling alllll day is AF cramping.

9 years ago

i'm in the same boat. thought for sure I was pregnant. Have slight spotting yesterday and even less today. 11dpo today - and another BFN.

am questioning everything - all I have done is track my cycle online with a guess and checking CM etc - no temps - but now I am wondering if I even O'd, did we BD on the right days and am I wanting this so bad that i am imagining all this.

even worse I had a mc in april at 8 weeks so now concerned im doing it all wrong. AF is due Saturday or Sunday so a couple more days to wait....

hopefully we get BFP's soon

9 years ago

Hi, I'm in the same situation! Due AF tomo, was feeling so positive as for the last few cycles I have had spotting 2/3 days before and as of this morning I still had none, till about an hour ago! So I think I'm out again! Feel so upset with it all, trying to keep positive throughout this 'journey' but it's just so hard, hope all you ladies get BFP's soon ð???! Here's hoping we don't have to wait too much longer!!!

9 years ago

Same boat... I'm 10 DPO and had BFNs the last feel days and now feel out.

BBS tingle but not sore or swollen

mild/dull cramps

temps high... but they took a dip today so not feeling hopefull.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo