Community post

Discussion

ttc after a loss

I had a miscarriage @ 6 and a half weeks it was a natural miscarriage it was my first pregnancy.. after that a few days past and i got my hcg levels checked and they were going back to normal pretty quick i also noticed i had no more symptoms.. i now have 7 weeks waiting on my period but hasnt arrived.. yet! ive started to have really tender/sore breast, sort of mild cramping from a scale 1-10 ill say a 3, mood swings more like bad mood, headaches and upset stomach.. im planing on doing a hpt this morning.. hoping for my rainbow baby has this happend to anyone else? how long did you wait till you got your next menstrual period? is it possible i could be pregnant??

User Image

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I am so sorry for you loss. After my miscarriage, my doctor put me on birth control for 6 months so my periods got regular fairly quickly. It is always likely that you can be pregnant even without having your period yet. Good luck to you!

8 years ago

Thank you! I did a hpt this morning and i got a bfn.. af should be around the corner.. i hope! if not ill go see my dr and ask what should i do or if i should get on birth control

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

After my miscarriage at 9 weeks my period returned about a month later. My ob said if I didn't get it in two months he could give me something to jump start it but I didn't need to.

8 years ago

Thank god this morning i got my pd.. its a huge relief lol.. atleast i know everything is going back to normal it did take me 7 weeks

User Image

I also had a miscarriage at 5 weeks. After TTC for 3 years and finally received my BFP only to end as a blighted ovum. My levels went back down to normal very fast so I'm in the TWW boat. Praying and believing God for a healthy baby.

8 years ago

im so sorry to hear that.. you will be in my prayers and lets hope for a BFP and a healthy 9 mo. pregnancy

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo