Community post

Discussion

Vaginal discharge

So I have PCOS. so I get opk + all the time. Me and DH have sex mostly on the weekends. My period is 14 days late with a bfn this morning. But with Pcos it's hard to track anything. I have started getting very thin milky vaginal discharge. It's very running and white. Has anyone ever had this discharge with an early pregnancy. I didn't get a positive on my ectopic pregnancy lady year until I was 4 weeks pregnant
Any help or advise helps.
Thanks!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Did you have a bloodtest last time, maybe you should do one now, 14 days late AF you should get a conclusive result

9 years ago

No blood test yet. No signs of pregnancy or period starting anytime soon still no AF and now 17 days late but like I said with PCOS it's very hard to track much. Last time I got my period at 14 days late so I am hoping it comes soon. I am thinking about taking a test this weekend and next weekend and if still no AF. then calling the doctor. Have you had kids?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo