Community post

Discussion

tons of positive frer, negative at doctor's office.

Seriously over 10 faint positive frer tests. See pictures. I went to the doctors at 2 pm and got a negative urine test. I feel stupid! I have clear positive tests and symptoms too. Cramping, 4 days late, headaches, full heavy breasts, emotional, etc. I don't know what to think. Can anyone relate? Blood work should be done in a few days. So sad :(

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I feel like when it comes to TTC, the drs office is where our dreams go to die. We get our bfps that we get SO excited about, only to have the dr say nope you're not pregnant. Its a mystery to me. But I hope your test is a big fat FALSE negative and you have a baby soon.

Prayers!

9 years ago

Also, I had a chemical pregnancy last month. So yes, I can relate. I know the shock and disappointment and worry you're feeling. Chemical pregnancies are very common and happen to 70% of women. Most don't even know they were pregnant because they're over so quickly. I really hope thats not the case for you!! Just try to relax and stay positive.

9 years ago

Thank you. Until a few days ago I didn't even know what a chemical pregnancy was. But now that's where my mind is going. Just tested again, still positive. I just feel like I'm going crazy! Thanks for the prayers, I need them!

9 years ago • Post starter

Ladies please do not believe 100% to the doctor's pregnancy tests!!! They less sensitive at all.
I went to the surgery (14 dpo, faint line) because I had bacterial bladder infection and wasn't sure about home tablets. I told that I think I'm pregnant so doctor made two tests, infection one and pregnancy. After 3 minutes he said: Yes, there is some infection but I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT PREGNANT. He gave me some antibiotics, I asked about pregnancy safe - he did it, but I had some feeling that he treat me like a stupid girl.
I nevery been so upset an crying so much after at home.
After two days BFP and clear blue digital Pregnant 1-2.

I came back to the same doctor straight away... repeat his pregnancy test. He said no need, congratulations you are pregnant.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo