Community post

Discussion

My symptoms before I got my BFP

I just had my second girl 2 months ago. I am currently not TTC at this time (will try again Feb 2015 ). I want to list the symptoms that I had before I got my BFP with a FRER test at 11 dpo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 dpo- Cramps in back and groin area . A lot of gas!

6 dpo Cramps in groin area. Unfortunately gas was still present and embarrassing .

7 dpo- PMS like cramps all day and night. Tired and boobs are sore!

8dpo- A little crampy (like PMS), Tummy hurts (Stomach ache), Feel like I have the flu and VERY tired!

9 dpo- Tired. Still feel sick like I have the flu. Runny nose, sore throat, body aches. Vivid nightmare and waking up throughout the night

10dpo- Same symptoms as 9dpo

11dpo- At 4am received BFP

-----------------------------

I was using the Clearblue OPK that cycle. I wrote this down in my journal, "Clearblue OPK let me down. Tested 2 days before solid and got "o" Then all of a sudden a :) ON August 14? NO FERTILE FLASHING !" (I was mad lol) I used the PRESEED that cycle for the first time (I bought it at Walgreens). We only got to do the deed 2 times that month. Usually I got the hubs into bed 5-6 times a month! We did the deed the first day I got a smiley (Aug 14th) and then when I was 2dpo (Aug 18th).

I had a 43 day cycle in July 2013. My cycles were very irregular.

I want to note that I was CRAZY about TTC. I pressured the hubs to get into bed and at first he didn't mind but then he started to feel used It put a wedge into between us. No good TTC made us become very stressed out and resentful of each other. It was sad. I hated feeling like that. This time we are going to be free of OPKs and just let nature take its course (I'll still use the the Preseed though ;) lol

So I just wanted to share my experience with y'all! to all you beautiful ladies!!! I will pray that you ladies will see your soon! Hang in there!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Thanks for sharing your symptoms. Always exciting to read symptoms threads where the outcome is known as being positive! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo