Community post

Discussion

BFNs- 4 days late!

So, I am one of those women who is NEVER late. The only time I have been late in the past 12 months was 1 time and that was only 1 day late. I am now 4 days late, no PMS symptoms BUT I have been getting nothing but BFNs... Any advice or any other women who experienced this and ended up with a BFP? I have been trying for 1 year and 1/2!!

Thank you!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi, I am currently having the same experience as you. Normally, my cycles are from 28-31 days. Today I am on cycle day 35 so I am very late (5 days to be exact). Monday I took a pregnancy test (Wondfo brand) and got a BFN. Apparently, I ovulated very late because thats usual what determines when you menstruate. Normally, women ovulate anytime on 11-21 cycle days so it looks like I possibly ovulated ovulated on cycle day 21 and my luteal phase is 16 days which is usually set in stone. This means you are most likely in the same boat as me as far as ovulating late and if your luteal phase is 16 days like mine then your most likely gonna get your period at the end of this week. By the way, my last menstrual was 7/23. Wishing you a BFP very soon!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo