Community post

Discussion

9 DPO .. Symptoms DISSAPEARED.. :( ??

Someone please tell me I'm not losing my mind here..

I have been experiencing the strangest month of all..and lately i've been feeling nauseous but never threw up. It's too early for me to test and I've been waiting till AF date to do so..

Yesterday I was SO sure I was pregnant, my AF is due July 26th, I was experiencing PMS cramps like I'm about to get my AF any second.. you know what I mean? Not the feeling you get a day before..I then fell asleep..

Woke up this morning, feeling nothing..no bloating (which I've had all month), no nausea, no cramping..nothing.

Did anyone ever get this then end up with a ? I'm so confused

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I think you still got a good shot. Maybe it was late implantation and your sticky egg was just settling down more! **baby dust**

9 years ago

Update****

AF? Or IB? Arrived a week early, very different symptoms.

9dpo 2pm light faint blood on klinex. Increased to a slightly heavier one by end of day.

10dpo "light" period-like..put in mind I'm normally a heavy bleeder. To someone else this might be "normal" period, it's very very light for me.

11DPO lighter than yesterday sudden blood clot (not a small one). then light again

12DPO light, no cramps

throughout those 3 almost 4 days every day I can go through it using one pad..and it's not even remotely close to being full. I am experiencing period like cramps that feel better when I keep my abdomen warm.

Any input is appreciated. BNF so far.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo