Community post

Discussion

Big temp drop 4 dpo...

Ok so im confused. I had a delayed ovulation and I ovulated a few days after my body originally tried. My temperature shot up really high right after ovulation, but now today my temperature dropped below my cover line and I'm only 4 dpo. I'm worried that because I ovulated so late in my cycle, that my periods going to start and that's why I'm having the temperature drop. I'm not supposed to start until Wednesday or Thursday so its still a little early but I was really disappointed when I saw such a low temperature on the thermometer at this morning. If anybody has any advice or experience with this I would really appreciate to hear from you. Thanks everyone for all the help.

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi RPope84! I do not have an answer to your question but I am in the same boat as you! I had a temp drop at 5dpo and was wondering if you could get a temp drop during implantation? Hopefully someone will come along and give us both an answer!

9 years ago

Thanks. I hope so too. I've been cramping yesterday and today so I don't know what's happening. I know you can have a dip at implantation but 4 dpo is just a little tro early for that. Hoping your dip was implantation and that someone can help us out soon.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo