Community post

Discussion

Who Oed Jan 4-6

I'm new to the site I'm pretty sure I Oed the 4 but it might have been the 5th. I'm using ova graph to chart my cycles. Was just looking for some ladies to go throw the TWW with.

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Me!!!! I believe i ovulated on the 6th. Baby dust to you!!

8 years ago

Hi :) Baby dust to you~*~*~*

I'm not really sure when I Oed, I'm using the ova graph & it has not given me a clear day but I'm pretty sure it was 4-6. This darn TWW has me going crazy & made even more so by the fact that I don't know O day. So idk when to test. Are you charting? Or using OPKs?

Good Luck to you!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Me! I ovulated on the 4th as well!
When are u planning to take the test??

8 years ago

Im not sure, I want to test so bad but also don't want to see a BFN so going to try to hold out as long as I can but the will to hold out is already fading;) I still need to pick up some test, which helps me not test too lol
How about you, when are you going to test?

8 years ago • Post starter

I was charting cm and cervix. I have a lot of super cheap dip strips so I will probably test tomorrow (6 dpo) just for fun. Trying not to get my hopes up!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo