Community post

Discussion

July 20th CD1 cycle buddies!!

Today is CD 1 for me & I'm looking for some cycle buddies to keep each other company :)

53 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 53 Replies | Last Page

WHAT???? But you were pregnant last time I messaged you. :(

I'm CD 6 which is a bit ahead of you, so I'll happily wait with you.

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

Unfortunately on February 10th of this year I went into labor early & gave birth via ER csection to a lil girl my dh n I named emery jean...she only live about 15 minutes after birth & we started ttc again in the last part of April & still trying :(

9 years ago • Post starter

Omg! I'm so sorry to hear that. You must have been devastated. Well, if you ever feel like venting, I'm here for you.

As far as ttc obsessing...you trying anything new or just ye olde school bd'ing?

I'm taking a drug similar to Femara but not Clomid. Unmonitored, which I know is risky, but my current health insurance doesn't cover my RE. I'm liking it so far. This is my third round. It's made my periods a bit shorter, extended my luteal phase, and made my positive OPK's super dark. Last cycle, DH was too sick to BD so I wasted a round of meds for nothing. Hopefully this time, he'll be better.

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

Well since our loss we did one round of clomid in March I bought it off the internet but ended up not doing the whole 5days becasue I didn't want to get pregnant so soon after having my surgery ...my dh n I seen our doc in April & again was put on clomid for 3 cycles & nothing & next alternative is iui but we've decided to not do that just yet & use soy like we did when we got pregnant ....things have been crazy around here!!! My has and got a promotion at work & we bought our first house and just moved in on July 6th!!! So were trying to settle in & this month will be our first month ttc since may we took some time off from all the stress

Holy jeepers! That's a lot to happen in such a short time. Congrats on your house! That is definitely a lovely change. Hopefully now that you've had some time away from the TTC crap you can jump back in and get pregnant right away.

I did clomid and IUI back in November. Obviously that didn't take. Before the IUI I had to do a trigger shot which contains hCG. I remember having to test out the trigger. Last week, I was rummaging through a drawer and found one of the positive tests from that. I scowled at the stupid stick and hollered at the universe "When I said I wanted to see two lines on a pregnancy test, I meant a legit pregnancy, dang it!" Then I chucked it in the trash. Yeah, I was having a bad day.

May I ask what website you ordered your Clomid from? I've been taking another ovulation stimulating drug which has worked well but I'm almost out. I got them from a friend. My RE isn't covered on my insurance so can't go get an RX. Some of those drug websites scare me. Not sure which ones I can trust.

9 years ago

Oh I know I've enjoyed the break but ready to get back in action!!! And no sorry I don't remember where i ordered it from :( but it did make me ovulate when I was taking it before I went to the doctors...I using soy ISO cd 1-5 200mg each day maca root EPO & wild yam root this cycle ....and my clearblue digital ov test but after this cycle if we don't conceive we are going to just take this year off relax enjoy ourselves & not be actively ttc then in January we will go ahead and start the IVF process if nothing happens between now & then ....but we are starting foster parenting classes in August!!! I'm super excited about that :)

I'm so jealous! I wish I could just say eff it and relax for the remainder of the year. I tried to take a break. It drove me nuts not knowing where I was in my cycle. I think taking control of whatever I'm able to helps.

Keep me updated. Fingers crossed for you!

9 years ago

It's actually. Not to bad lol I still keep track of my periods but nothing else ...I don't use ov test or take any meds & we just have fun instead of having to!! Lol

Today is CD 13 for me and OV is today!!! I got my pos OPK yesterday morning!!! dh and I have been using pressed the past 2 nights & I have high hopes about this cycle!!! Idk why but I just feel that this is it!!

How are you doing!?!? Have you ov yet!?!

WOOT WOOT!! I really hope you catch that egg!

I'm 5 dpo now. Well, it depends on who you believe. CTP has me at 4 dpo and Fertility Friend has me at 5. Whatever. I'm feeling oddly calm lately. Ordinarily I'm at my wit's end at this time in my cycle. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Ha! Guess we'll see in a few days, huh? ;)

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo