Community post

Discussion

Who else gonna test the Friday Jan. 15, 2016 ?Finger Cross:)

I just would like to see who s waiting like me and sharing our early symptoms for pregnancy :)

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Good luck to you & baby dust as well~*~*~*~*
I'm not sure if I'm testing then yet or not im a bit nervous to test but I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

8 years ago

I will be testing on Jan 15th if AF stays away! It is so tempting to just pick up a test and just pee on it! lmao.... I think I will test this weekend either Sat or Sunday just to see, then Ill retake on Jan 15th... that its a ! But so far symptom wise, I have felt kind of a light cramping or pressure, had some yellow CM for a few days, Nausea, my breasts feel like they have more of a heaviness/fullness and slightly tender which is something I just started noticing yesterday, and I've been craving different/certain foods lately, and I've had some twinges here and there for a few days....how about you Carla? Sending you lots of !

8 years ago

hello karla13 thank you my dear I wish you the best too ..I don't I am still not feeling any serious symptoms for the pregnancy..
I've never been craving any foods ..
I just have Gas/Flatulence and bloating.
I can notice also that I feel to down and sensitive and sometimes depressed
I will keep you update

tell me what was the result for the past weekend???

8 years ago • Post starter

hello RavenMama
good luck my dear

i will wait till 16 January to test .today I am on 11 dpo.
Good luck for both :)

Hello! I too am waiting to test on 15 January. for the to all!

8 years ago

hello cm.jackson0713 good luck dear do you have any symptoms?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo