Community post

Discussion

Go by CTP & FF or by body signs?

Just looking for other opinions on when I might have ovulated. Both CTP and FF gave me crosshairs at CD 17, but I'm pretty sure I ovulated CD 15.

Also, my temperature is always below 37C even though its "normal body temperature". It doesn't even get up to that when I'm pregnant! lol And my temperature always seems erratic before ovulation, going up and down like crazy.

Just wondering if anyone could take a look at my chart for this month and give me their opinion? (Just click on my name and my chart is at the bottom of my page.) Thanks in advance!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am by no means a chart expert, but I would go by the 15th as your O date. Especially since you had EW CM that date as well. Did anything happen on the 17th that would cause that temp to be off a bit? Didn't get as much sleep, didn't sleep well, etc? Do you temp orally or vaginally? Sleeping with your mouth open can affect your temps.

Also, have you been tested for Thyroid issues? That can cause your temp to be consistently lower, and can impact fertility as well. HTH!

FX you caught the egg!

9 years ago

Hi Smiles, thanks for the reply! And yes, CD 15 was my thought too. I've had things all week interrupting my sleep (baby - 10 months, the darn cat, weird dreams, etc.). I do try to temp at the same time every morning though.

And I have been checked for thyroid issues in the past, but its always come out "fine". I've always thought that I have thyroid issues though. I have a new doctor now though, so maybe I should ask to get it checked again!

And thanks! I've got my fingers and toes crossed! lol

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo