Community post

Discussion

Twinges or spasms

Has any one ever experienced twinges or spasms for a few days in a row?? Today I ovulated, but for the past 3 days including today I had what seriously felt like the first movements I felt when I was pregnant with my son. I'm not pregnant because I haven't missed any periods and every pregnancy test the last 3 periods were negative. It kind of freaked me out cuz A. I don't want to be that person who ends up 8 months pregnant and didn't know it but B. It kind of freaked me out cuz I've never felt that for so many days in a row. I suppose it could have been gas except after it happened for the past 3 days, I haven't (TMI) had to expell a lot of gas. Anybody have this happen to them?

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hello, I actually had that when I was pregnant with my third baby! It was down in my uterous so I knew it wasn't gas.. Did you have any P HPT yet?

8 years ago

I did! Confirmed pregnancy. I am currently 5 weeks and 5 days. Good luck!

8 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations, so exciting!!

8 years ago

Thank you so much!!!

Congrats! I'm currently feeling the tiny spasms myself..it catches me off guard!!hope you have a happy healthy 9 months!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

8 years ago

Thank you!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo